Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Poetry Post an entry from your diary

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

enire Posted:

Ugh… Enoby… please refrain from sharing this drivel with us.

Inertia, look what you’ve started.

I’m gonna start a petition to get Enoby banned until this thread dies. She’s like a ****ing train wreck; I can’t look away, no matter how miserable it makes me to see it. Log in to see images!

EDIT: Petition to Ban Enoby here. Sign your name or just vote “yes.” There are no other options.

What’s your problem, Jew?

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Enoby Posted:

Stop flammin me ur just jelus cuz u nevr got w/ Biff.

That sounds reasonable. Log in to see images!

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Entry: Who the hell cares?

Well, things couldn’t have gone much worse than this. I completely forgot about the metal detectors. This doesn’t explain why I wasn’t picked up before I left England, but I’m bumuming that one was broken.

The police have confiscated five knifes, two guns, one taser, a handful of long needles, a molotov male reproductive organtail, a lighter, several vials of poison and a rubber duck.

I am unsure as to where the duck came from.

Through a bit of ingenious trickery, involving a paper clip and the remains of a dead mouse, I managed to escape from the facility where I was being held. Already, I am a wanted man, and I haven’t even found Ebony’s house.

Disregarding my utterly hopeless situation, I still need to replenish my now empty supply of weapons. Maybe that shifty looking bearded man can help me?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

As much contempt as I have for that that drooling zomboid freak, I don’t think killing her is a good idea. Really.

Look, go home to England. Sign my Ban Enoby petition. Take your medication.

As soon as Banhammer and Bootyhole see the ridiculous number of signatures on the petition — I’m sure everyone will sign it soon enough — Enoby will be permabanned for fabulous personry, and we’ll be free.

Think about the consequences of killing her: You’ll probably be executed, and Enoby’s parents will sue Crotch Zombie, forcing ForumWarz to be shut down. Think about SKA. Think about your klanmates. Pull yourself together.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

enire Posted:

As much contempt as I have for that that drooling zomboid freak, I don’t think killing her is a good idea. Really.

Look, go home to England. Sign my Ban Enoby petition. Take your medication.

As soon as Banhammer and Bootyhole see the ridiculous number of signatures on the petition — I’m sure everyone will sign it soon enough — Enoby will be permabanned for fabulous personry, and we’ll be free.

Think about the consequences of killing her: You’ll probably be executed, and Enoby’s parents will sue Crotch Zombie, forcing ForumWarz to be shut down. Think about SKA. Think about your klanmates. Pull yourself together.

I WOULD go home, except that now they know my face, they’re never going to let me on a plane again. In addition to that, even if banned from Forumwarz, Ebony would still be corrupting the internet with her foul presence.

And I need answers. Why? Why send the powder in the post? As I recall, she wasn’t even involved with Forumwarz at that point. This burning desire for the truth will haunt me until I learn just what has been going on. However terrible the secret may be.

Plus, um, I, uh, I kinda killed a cop. Apparently, that shady looking gentleman was actually in disguise for a stakeout. I inquired about weaponry, he recognised me and tried calling for backup, so I, uh, picked up a rock and smashed his face in.

I didn’t mean to kill him. Honest.

King Krimson edited this message on 09/26/2008 2:43PM

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Look, KK… I’d like to come out there and bring you home myself, but I’ve got, uh, things to attend to here. But listen, I have a contact in Dubai. He can help you get the, er, dogreat timesents you’ll need. I’ll wire him some money for your airfare, too. He’s staying at the Admiral Plaza Hotel on Al Nahada Street. Just go to the front desk and ask for Abu Garcia.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

enire Posted:

Look, KK… I’d like to come out there and bring you home myself, but I’ve got, uh, things to attend to here. But listen, I have a contact in Dubai. He can help you get the, er, dogreat timesents you’ll need. I’ll wire him some money for your airfare, too. He’s staying at the Admiral Plaza Hotel on Al Nahada Street. Just go to the front desk and ask for Abu Garcia.

Well, I’ll go and do that then.

Just after I confront and kill/maim/otherwise indispose Ebony.

ArtificialFl-
avour

Level 41 Emo Kid

“Sad-Ass”

I don’t have as much energy as these people to make a diary.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Well, that was an odd couple of hours. So, basically, after all the excitement yesterday, I decided to make some sleeping quarters out of an old cardboard box, and crash in an alley somewhere.

A few homeless people tried to take my box away from me, but most of them failed. I only lost my box when a geriatric gentleman wearing an eyepatch threatened me at gunpoint for it, so I spent the rest of the night boxless.

In the morning, I started to head for Ebony’s residence. I reached the house around mid-afternoon, and currently I am scoping out the house, trying to determine a way in. After I’ve found a suitable entry point, I will make my first move.

Wish me luck.

King Krimson edited this message on 09/27/2008 3:13PM

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

Did you bring your camera? I want pictures.

FAT!!!

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

RAVEN if UR readin this I didnt stel ur sweter OK? b****... j/k, <3 U (But not in tha way, ew. LOL)

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

I found an entry, all right. Some bloody good it did me. As I was skulking around the driveway, the door of the house OPENED.

Who was on the other side but Ebony’s mother. After some quick thinking, I said that my name was Biff. Too late did I realize that Ebony now hates Biff. Ebony’s mother, though, apparently thinks that the two are still deeply in love, so that allayed her suspicions.

I guess my dark ‘mugging/burgling’ clothes were mistaken as goffik. Ebony’s mother definitly doesn’t approve of this whole ‘goff’ thing, but I could care less what she thinks at this point. I mean, I am going to kill her daughter.

It’s going to be really tough on this poor woman. She actually seems a decent sort. I have no idea where Ebony gets it from. Another teenager trying to be edgey to make up for poor social esteem, I imagine.

But I digress. Regardless of family status, Ebony has gone too far. I cannot let my pity for her mother cloud my mind.

Maybe I don’t have to kill Ebony. Maybe I can scare her out of it. Only for her family, you realise. I would gladly kill her in a heartbeat.

In addition to that, I forgot to pick up any weapons on the way here.

As I prepare to head up the stairs, I wonder what horrors await me.

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

Pick up the nearest dildo in Enobys room, I’m sure it will be black. Beat her senseless with it then shove it down her throat for major points. Log in to see images!

FAT!!!

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

RAVEN if UR readin this I didnt stel ur sweter OK? b****... j/k, <3 U (But not in tha way, ew. LOL)

OMG U guyz I cant belive it Biff is great timesin up the starez Log in to see images!) in my di’ry anymore, my hanz r shakin 2 much.

I cant wait 2 ask him WTF is goin on n why he hurt me so bdLog in to see images!.

Thihs hatpin is so sharp I keep pokin myself lOL. I have blud on my hanz it looks rilly goffick Log in to see images!. Im gonna hold this pin 2 his throat n make him say sry.

God hez slow why iznt he up here yet?

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

So it has come to this. I am now opening the door.

My heart is in my throat.

This could quite possibly be the last you hear from me.

If so, then farewell, my friends.

(Note: Head to IDC.)

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

****: he really did it. I guess the “ban Enoby” poll thread is redundant now.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!