Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poetry ...that actually worked? (SPOILERIFIC)

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

The ‘Become An Hero’ mission is one of the biggest cases of ‘WTF?’ I’ve seen lately. Just when I thought everyone on the internet was a heartless dip****. They’re still all idiots though.

And who the hell is An Hero anyway?

Sabre_Justice edited this message on 11/20/2007 6:48AM

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

i was pretty surprised as well, but i figured that they are both communities that glorify death so…

edit: BTW An Hero

Cubear edited this message on 11/20/2007 7:45AM

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Cubear Posted:

i was pretty surprised as well, but i figured that they are both communities that glorify death so…

Haha I never knew the “An Hero” was a reference in its own right.

Anyway, it’s game logic, Sabre: go with it. Even Ophelia says so herself. Log in to see images!

(N.B.: Cubear, where the hell does your avatar come from? I could have sworn I’ve seen it before, but for the life of me I cannot remember and it’s driving me absolutely bug****, like an itch behind my eyeballs.)

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

not the first time i’ve been asked.

so i’ll give the answer i do every time.

it’s me.

more realistically, it was a picture i found on a “chat with me” cam site.

looks like she is emulating jessica rabbit?

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

eponymous_ennui Posted:

Cubear Posted:

Haha I never knew the “An Hero” was a reference in its own right.

Anyway, it’s game logic, Sabre: go with it. Even Ophelia says so herself. Log in to see images!

(N.B.: Cubear, where the hell does your avatar come from? I could have sworn I’ve seen it before, but for the life of me I cannot remember and it’s driving me absolutely bug****, like an itch behind my eyeballs.)

This game has such amazing immersion, but at the same time has no 4th wall.

Can someone type an understandable summary to that article? It’s like trying to get factual information out of Uncyclopedia except it’s not funny and all snarky and stupid. Seriously, I’ve hated ED since I first saw it being used to troll my friends.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

is this a better answer?

LINK

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Cubear Posted:

more realistically, it was a picture i found on a “chat with me” cam site.looks like she is emulating jessica rabbit?

To a certain extent, yes, but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen this exact picture posted somewhere else. Argh! Now it’s going to haunt me for the rest of the night. Chances are, though, I probably saw it on FYAD or somesuch.

Madacaek

[Fried Chikunz]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Does XSS/FBO count as an attack?

Obviously it’d be pointless since you’re not going to pwn the forum, but hey. Plus the FBO lowering your defense would make you die faster.

I just noticed this mission and want to die very efficiently.

In non-sequitur news, yay Sabre_Justice, we’re both level 8 trolls with the turtle avatar. We should team up and fight crime.

Madacaek edited this message on 11/20/2007 3:51PM

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Madacaek Posted:

Does XSS/FBO count as an attack?

Obviously it’d be pointless since you’re not going to pwn the forum, but hey. Plus the FBO lowering your defense would make you die faster.

I just noticed this mission and want to die very efficiently.

In non-sequitur news, yay Sabre_Justice, we’re both level 8 trolls with the turtle avatar. We should team up and fight crime.

When you go to the forum you’re supposed to martyr in, you choose an alternate identity and your only skill is ‘martyr’, which kills you. If you go in as your own character, you just pwn the forum as normal.

Ryouga Inver-
se

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

You get an ability that kills you. Can’t die much faster than that.

Solaron

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Um…. where’s the attachment in the tubmail after you complete the mission? Anyone else not get it?

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Are you sure you didn’t get it? It’s the ‘Bad Poetry’ attack, go check under Abilities on your character sheet.

Emo

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Solaron Posted:

Um…. where’s the attachment in the tubmail after you complete the mission? Anyone else not get it?

Abilities do not come as attachments that you click on. They get added when you open the tmail for the first time.

Solaron

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Ugh, you’re right. I just now read this and found it. Would’ve been useful earlier today when I lost to the Headbanger’s forum by 2hp. Le sigh.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!