Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz [CLOSED] Need a chore monkey...

Kikko

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Hey. I was wondering if someone could use some money from my PayPal account to buy some BP for me (I don’t have a credit card to activate it with… lmao). Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to:

1. Accept the 10 dollars transferred to your account.

2. Buy the Full Body package.

3. Mail me the 7 BP.

Honestly, I can’t really give a reward for doing this. And if someone just takes my 10 dollars, there’s no **** I can do about it, so don’t be a ****. Any one up to it? Please? Log in to see images!

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

We already have a BP begging thread somewhere.. Log in to see images!

Kikko

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

No, I’m not begging, I just need someone to USE the money, as I cannot.

EDIT: Lol, looking back on it, I feel like a retard for asking. I do want to play Episode II though, so, anyone, if you can help, please do Log in to see images! Kikko edited this message on 09/25/2008 4:21PM

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Oh, sorry, I didn’t read it properly

I don’t have a credit card either, so I’m afraid I can’t help you out, but someone around here might be kind enough to Log in to see images!

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

Two easy steps. Step one go to your local wal-mart, gas station, or w/e and buy a pre-paid credit card.

Step two use it.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Can’t you buy them w/o a credit card, by using your Paypal balance?

I AM The SKA-
BOSS

Avatar: 42627 Wed Oct 15 19:08:31 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

What, you can’t use PayPal directly to buy? I thought you could? Then again, mine’s off my debit card.

Kikko

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Can’t you buy them w/o a credit card, by using your Paypal balance?

Nah, if you try, it says that the service you are requesting to use requires “instant clearance”. It takes like 3 days for the money to go from A. Your account to B. Their account. So yeah. You can send to other people, but can’t buy stuff online.

And good idea about the prepaid card. That would take a while though… I live in the middle of no where. Lotsa gas too. Like 5 dollars…. for only 30 miles. That’s why I just want to find someone who’ll lend their services.

Kikko

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

I AM The SKA BOSS Posted:

What, you can’t use PayPal directly to buy? I thought you could? Then again, mine’s off my debit card.

Yes, but like in my last reply, it can’t instantly clear, and they blocked un-instant clearing cuz’ people were sending money before it was cleared so wouldn’t have to pay for things. So that’s why they have to back it with a credit card. It sucks.

I AM The SKA-
BOSS

Avatar: 42627 Wed Oct 15 19:08:31 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Kikko Posted:

Yes, but like in my last reply, it can’t instantly clear, and they blocked un-instant clearing cuz’ people were sending money before it was cleared so wouldn’t have to pay for things. So that’s why they have to back it with a credit card. It sucks.

Ah, I get it. Well, I have mine set up, I could do it. Just TM me, and I’ll give you the email to send it to.

Kikko

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Hey MC, can you close the thread? Problem solved thanks to SKA Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!