Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant David Blaine anyone?

Ronnie Blaze

[Board of Directors]

Level 36 Troll

Please Ignore me! Imagined popularity makes me constantly defend myself, even though no one cares.

Did anyone waste 2 hours of there life watching that ****? all the prerecord “magic” was a total let down.. and you could tell was staged.

Him hanging up sidedown for 60 hours and only being upright a couple times for 4-5 mins at atime bull****… i read reports that he was taking a break every hour for about 10mins to check his “vitauls” seriously come on now…

and the very end the “dive of death” wtf was that ****? he jumped and fell about 20 feet then a harness line catches him and then he “magicly” disapeers into the sky…. GAYYYYYYYYYYY…......

such a total waste of time…

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

isthat the guy they had on south park? when cartman and kyle were to kill themselves

Ronnie Blaze

[Board of Directors]

Level 36 Troll

Please Ignore me! Imagined popularity makes me constantly defend myself, even though no one cares.

Aldo_Anything Posted:

isthat the guy they had on south park? when cartman and kyle were to kill themselves

ya i think he was on south park before, but dont know the episode

CreepPipe

Avatar: 4204 2010-01-24 16:18:28 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

MOOOOOS ARE BELOW ME

Most of David Blaine’s **** is easily explained. I hate “magic” for the most part but from a performance stand point Chris Angel is far superior

But no I didn’t watch it, I watched Ghost Hunters.

Ronnie Blaze

[Board of Directors]

Level 36 Troll

CreepPipe Posted:

Most of David Blaine’s **** is easily explained. I hate “magic” for the most part but from a performance stand point Chris Angel is far superior

But no I didn’t watch it, I watched Ghost Hunters.

I do like magic to a point, i know its not real but its fun trying to figure things out and im amazed at the things they come up with.

and i agree performance wise Chris Angel is best right now, i love watching mind freak..

Kotik

[2ch]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Here, in da Soviet Russia we have a special translated version, that supposed to be funny.

It only makes this ****ty video worse.

ezek

Avatar: 64391 Sat Jan 10 11:26:32 -0500 2009

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Troll

Imperial Wizard

i dont really get this guy

especially that ‘stunt’ where he suspended himself in a box for 40 days (?)

seeing him on tv or in the papers just makes me want to rage Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!