Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ [CLOSED] Episode 2 Release Date Announced! PreOrders now available!

Clackling

[PFE]

Level 36 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Evil Trout Posted:

Everyone will be getting a free re-roll of their existing character stats. Unfortuantely it’s really hard for us to change a player’s clbum into another one, so you will have to buy a new character to try out the hacker, sorry.

That’s totally fine, but that also means if I’ve already purchased a character that hasn’t chosen a clbum yet (i.e. a Re-Re), then I should have no problem choosing Hacker once Ep2 rolls out, correct?

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Clackling Posted:

That’s totally fine, but that also means if I’ve already purchased a character that hasn’t chosen a clbum yet (i.e. a Re-Re), then I should have no problem choosing Hacker once Ep2 rolls out, correct?

Correct.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Note also that the “free re-roll” means, if you’ve created a hybrid re-re/something character (by buying the re-re attacks and then switching to another clbum to get their attacks), that you’re going to lose the hybrid. You’ll simply be the clbum you switched to. So enjoy your Hamster Parade/Show Bra Shot combo now, for in less than two weeks, it will be gone.

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Note also that the “free re-roll” means, if you’ve created a hybrid re-re/something character (by buying the re-re attacks and then switching to another clbum to get their attacks), that you’re going to lose the hybrid. You’ll simply be the clbum you switched to. So enjoy your Hamster Parade/Show Bra Shot combo now, for in less than two weeks, it will be gone.

after ep 2 is out will it be possible to create hybrids again until the next time you decide to reroll everyone?

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Aldo_Anything Posted:

I pre-ordered today and got the peens. if I make a new char until episode II copmes out, will that char automatically get the peen either?

This. I might look into buying up alts just to have every existing main-clbum with the ‘peen (let’s see, I have this Troll, the three other current clbumes and hacker will total four, times three, so twelve, so either just-enough with no ‘peen, or a bit more for Gold ‘peen and avatar/IDC changes; so very need a jorb… ) .

EDIT: Again, ****ing smiley, but WHAT?! A dolphin clbum?! Dammit, there’s another alt purchase!

TJF588 edited this message on 10/02/2008 10:18PM

zigzagoon

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

TJF588 Posted:

A dolphin clbum?!

haha

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

This has been asked before but I can’t remember the answer. If I order ep 2, do my alts automatically get it too?

then I read posts above, sorry for sucking male reproductive organs

edit2: oh wait, it hasn’t actually been confirmed yet.. ..

Inertia edited this message on 10/03/2008 2:55PM

zigzagoon

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

Inertia Posted:

This has been asked before but I can’t remember the answer. If I order ep 2, do my alts automatically get it too?

then I read posts above, sorry for sucking male reproductive organs

edit2: oh wait, it hasn’t actually been confirmed yet.. ..

the whole account gets ep 2 all alts included

loudestmute

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Just to show how stupidgay I am, I must ask: Do I still have to pay for Ep. 2 after the preorder?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

loudestmute Posted:

Just to show how stupidgay I am, I must ask: Do I still have to pay for Ep. 2 after the preorder?

If you actually preorder it, then no, you won’t have to pay twice.

If you wait until it comes out, then you can’t pre-order it anymore. You’ll just have to buy in at that time.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

loudestmute Posted:

Yes.

Preordering is just a way to dump your BPs and not cripple yourself (IE, not waste your BPs on other stuff and run out of BPs for Episode 2), also we don’t know how unstable the servers will be when EP2 goes live. It’s a guarantee that you’ll be able to play on the first day.

The E-Peen is just a freebie exclusive to preorderers.

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Fran Posted:

Yes.

cripple yourself (IE

LOL

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

i remeber this

CrinkzPipe was banned for this post by Nicco

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!