Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin Any Apple fan here?

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

TehJustin Posted:

No mention of Maddox?

I believe that page is created by an M$ fanboy a Linux nerd Log in to see images! quangntenemy edited this message on 10/26/2008 6:40AM

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

Endedrural Posted:

Should have just gotten a regular MacBook. I’m not gonna bash all Macs, because they really aren’t that bad (overpriced, but still nice), but why in God’s name would you get a MacBook Air? Aside from its thinness, it’s inferior to a regular macbook in pretty much every way. Unless it’s thin enough to cut someone and be used as a makeshift weapon, you should just get a regular macbook.

this post.

only cool thing about the air is the remote usage of cd drives and that isnt worth the tradeoff in price and power

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

A regular MacBook is quite good, but to make something totally unique, MacBook Air is the way to go Log in to see images!

plur

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

The latest gen Macbooks are close enough to the Air that I don’t see a point to it. In general you end up paying the idiot tax on their desktops but the Macbook line is quite sensible since you generally don’t change laptop parts too often. If you buy at the beginning of a generation they aren’t too overpriced either.

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

You know what I find interesting?

Apple innovates everything. Multi-touch touchpad. Elegant and natural UI. Sleek hardware designs. And the best part about it? They aren’t tied down to legacy compatibility. With damn near the flip of a switch they went from an entirely in-house designed operating system (Mac OS clbumic) to BSD (OSX). With another flip of the switch they COMPLETELY switched platforms – PowerPC to Intel. PCs are still using the same hardware they did back in the 80’s (PS/2 keyboard/mouse). Some because it’s good (PS/2) and some because it just can’t live without it (LPC bus, ISA, BIOS).

With all my years of living with PCs, I still envy a Mac. Overpriced, yes. Maybe just a tad of girly design, you got it. But damn if it’s not a great design and an EXCELLENT platform.

Not too fond of iPods and the whole “slave to iTunes” ****, but seriously… I really want a Mac. Maybe then I can actually get the fifth F-16 music video started.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!