Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll What do you like best about Episode 1? (potential spoilers)
Poll: What do you like best about Episode 1?
You must be logged in to vote.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

With Episode 2 coming out, and the question “Is it worth paying for?” coming up, I thought it might be interesting to see what were your favorite parts of Episode 1. Pick your absolute favorite from the poll, and then list (if you wish) your top 3 in a post. We might better be able to answer “is it worth paying for” for you if we knew what it was you most enjoyed.

Note this is limited to the main gameplay only. If your favorite part is Flamebate or INCIT or Forumbuildr or Domination, you can continue participating in those w/o paying (although some of the new equipment will probably give an advantage to the speedrunners, and having more forums available might help the raiders).

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Can’t really choose my favorite, but I voted on Storyline. The FW storyline, although pretty straightforward, is very exciting and pretty well done imo.

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

(1) Quirky NPCs

(2) Contact minigames

(3) Pwning forums to afford equipment

If I could list a 4th, it would be the text adventure minigame (hmmm… I guess I just did). Seriously, these 4 are all very closely ranked for me.

Pwning forums to afford equipment would not have been in my top 4 after the first playthrough, but as I played through once with each clbum, it was the thing that had the most replay value, as the spending/saving strategy really varies from one clbum to another. I know it’s a little late to be making suggestions for ep. 2, but I would love to see other elements of gameplay vary more by clbum; this would have the added benefit (for CZ) of tempting more people to buy more alts!

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

The NPCs are good I suppose.

CreepPipe

Avatar: 4204 2010-01-24 16:18:28 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

MOOOOOS ARE BELOW ME

After playing Episode 1 through so many times just about all of the above can be quite tiring, but I’d have to say the storyline.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

I like the contact mini-games and side quests like Trapped in the Closet… I also like junk and items… I’m still bummed as a n00b I sold my male reproductive organblaster mouse for flezz, even if I wouldn’t necessarily use it.

Think it’s a given I like the storyline and the npc’s so didn’t vote for that.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

The storyline. There were a couple I wanted to vote for, but I’ll go with the storyline as my favorite.

Why is there “you don’t have to pay” as an option. Log in to see images!

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I am about same with Fran, I like almost everything about this game, the community if entertaining, the story is witty and makes me laugh, and can’t wait to see what new things await. This game is great, I am glad I found out about it.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

The quirky NPCs.

For some reason I really liked some NPCs such as THE_**** and Ravit Blacksnake.

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

I like leveling up. It’ll be fun to start doing that again. Log in to see images!

Kawashiro

Level 20 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

oh jeez

that’s a good question

i think i enjoyed leveling up as well

I AM The SKA-
BOSS

Avatar: 42627 Wed Oct 15 19:08:31 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

I enjoyed the NPCs— more specifically the whole sTalk thing. I have to say the Mission with Futanari-moe was my favorite.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

The text game, though it wasn’t as long and epic as I had hoped. Hopefully there will be another, extremely awesome one in the sequel written by someone much funnier than Evil Trout maybe, too.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

TeeKayEff Posted:

The text game, though it wasn’t as long and epic as I had hoped. Hopefully there will be another, extremely awesome one in the sequel written by someone other than Evil Trout maybe, too.

There is.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Well I’m glad we (although mostly Jalapeno) spent so much time coming up with and writing NPCs for Episode 2.

There are some really great ones. I can hardly wait to talk about my favorites Log in to see images!

BTW, since someone mentioned THE_****: He was originally conceived as a parody of a RL friend of ours. That friend denied our request to put him in the game, so we took it in a different direction.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

other: flamebate is my thing, and some idc

oh for the storyline aspect of it? hm…-crazy npc’s then

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 09/24/2008 6:56PM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

I like where this thread is going Log in to see images!

I would say the storyline and new NPCs are some of the stronger and more extensive aspects of Ep 2. Overall I think the gameplay is much improved, too.

I never thought people would be into text adventures, but the one we’ve got is a doozy…

RocketPigeon

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

The references to actual forums and stuff (FBO being the GNAA) made me laugh so hard. Great job, devs.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

I actually quite enjoyed the cinematics…dunno why, but there you go

The text-based game was awesome too.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!