Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Goatse.cx schuildcrote

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

-

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Monkey Doodle Posted:

Dude, you’re bi? God. Why can’t I just ever find a ****ing homo and not someone that wants it both ways? God. GOD. Log in to see images!

Just forget it, yeah? I don’t care if we are related. I don’t care if I did have to survive by eating **** out of a dumpster.. I grew up, and this is me. Just accept it and leave me the hell alone! This is worse than the time I got banned from the internet for looking at pictures of David Hbumlehoff nude. Log in to see images!

What’s so wrong about bisexuality? You go through twice the pain of rejection, and you have twice as many people to cut yourself over. Log in to see images!

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

genericangstyposter Posted:

Monkey Doodle Posted:

Dude, you’re bi? God. Why can’t I just ever find a ****ing homo and not someone that wants it both ways? God. GOD. Log in to see images!

Just forget it, yeah? I don’t care if we are related. I don’t care if I did have to survive by eating **** out of a dumpster.. I grew up, and this is me. Just accept it and leave me the hell alone! This is worse than the time I got banned from the internet for looking at pictures of David Hbumlehoff nude. Log in to see images!

What’s so wrong about bisexuality? You go through twice the pain of rejection, and you have twice as many people to cut yourself over. Log in to see images!

i see u r postign genericgyafabulous person

thye say u liek postign

perhaps u should cease ur postign before somethign bad happens

-

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Schildkrote Posted:

genericangstyposter Posted:

Monkey Doodle Posted:

i see u r postign genericgyafabulous person

thye say u liek postign

perhaps u should cease ur postign before somethign bad happens

Instead, I suggest that you smear feces on your face.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!