Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Art Cynic

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Felt this was deserving of its own thread…

Anyone in here listen to them?

Traced In Air leaked a couple of days ago and it’s undoubtedly my album of the year, it’s so incredible, such a beautiful album…

I don’t think it tops Focus, but then again, what album could?

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

o_0 never heard of em..might go check em out due to boredom

Laguna

Level 35 Troll

Yeah man haha, they’re a little obscure if you don’t venture into the lands of progressive/tech metal that much Log in to see images!

Though I pretty much live in those lands, so Cynic is like mainstream to me haha

AcidinmyShoe

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

They;re right up there with Atheist in terms of how awesome the band is. You should check out Lykathea Aflame. Log in to see images!

Laguna

Level 35 Troll

Hell yeah man, I know Lykathea Aflame, Elvenefris is ****ing LEGEND haha, fantastic album

I only wish they’d actually release something under their new Lykathe name – they announced it ages ago but still nothing’s been heard Log in to see images!

cervical inf-
lux

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

The new Cynic is great, I wrote a review and posted rapid****s on my blog some days ago. It’s nothing like their old stuff but still good. And Lykathea Aflame are amazing, Elvenefris is pure awesome. A new album was said to be released this year but I don’t think it’ll be coming anytime soon.

ScreamBloody-
Gore

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Yeah dude Cynic is ****ing incredible. I like Focus more than Traced in Air though.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!