Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Russian Agression

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

This thread hasn’t been created yet has it?

So this past month Russia’s been flexing its muscles. What’s going on guys? It’s great and all watching Russia almost looking cool and mighty again, but you’re afraid of the backlash the International community is going to unleash. Russians aren’t that dumb, I don’t think they’d strike out if by doing so will make them worse off. Are the bluffing or do they really have a trap card in play, or are they just being very clever?

ITT explain Russia’s recent behavior

I realise how western media is often biased and such, and I think Russia is aware of that and actually capitalising on the media’s poor reputation, so that it would appear as just another victim of media bias.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Nope I think they’re really serious about it

SheSuckzMyCo-
ck

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

protip:

Georgia said they where going to attack south ossetia, georgia then DID attack south ossetia, so Russia went into south osseatia (their land) and defended it’s people.

how did EVERYONE miss the fact that georgia attacked first?

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Oh **** I forgot about Russia since the election was going on.

SheSuckzMyCo-
ck

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

i can’t say how happy i am that mcain/palin didn’t win the election (palin saying both ‘we may have to go to war with russia’ AND ‘i know alot about foreign policy, i can see russia from my backyard’Log in to see images!

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

SheSuckzMymale reproductive organ Posted:

protip:

Georgia said they where going to attack south ossetia, georgia then DID attack south ossetia, so Russia went into south osseatia (their land) and defended it’s people.

how did EVERYONE miss the fact that georgia attacked first?

cause russia is full of evil communist bastards who want to destroy the american dream while georgia is filled sweet innocent children who play with bunnies and kittens all day

durp

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

Why are my old threads getting bumped?

Georgia is so 3 months ago man.

MikePattonFa-
nboi

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Tesfan Posted:

russia is full of evil communist bastards who want to destroy the american dream

About ****ing time. I only hope the Chinese get nuked in the process. Ruskies don’t like them either.

Note: I don’t like Russia at all. All the crap-spewing throughout the centuries, how we’re their Slavic brothers & all, while constantly knifing us in the back when we needed aid the most has made me pretty apathetic toward them. Whoever nukes someone, I’ll be happy drinking beer or coffee.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

nuclear war is no joke, unless youre playing fallout 3

Theo de Raadt

Avatar: 72133 Fri Jan 02 12:04:19 -0500 2009

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

My brain is so full of **** that I have to spew it on Flamebate so I don't have to suffer a lobotomy

Inertia Posted:

Why are my old threads getting bumped?

Georgia is so 3 months ago man.

Indeed. But Russia’s hegemonic ambitions are still a thing of the present. Kossovo was just an episode. Likewise for Georgia.

Putin’s speech at the Bucharest NATO Summit pretty much sums it up

http://www.unian.net/eng/news/news-247251.html

It’s a simple message: you can’t do **** without Russia.

The Gr8 Just-
afa

Level 18 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Tesfan Posted:

cause russia is full of evil communist bastards who want to destroy the american dream while georgia is filled sweet innocent children who play with bunnies and kittens all day

durp

You know why they call it the American dream?

Because you have to be asleep to believe it.

Every action…has a reaction. United States foreign policy and our insistence that we must police the world is turning MANY nations against us.

We can probably beat Russia. We can probably beat China. Russia and China together?...I don’t think that would end well. For anyone.

And we cannot beat the world, and it should never be our aspiration to do so. We need to GTFO of the rest of the world’s business. We have enough domestic problems of our own.

thartac

Avatar: 65290 2010-08-09 14:54:25 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Bix Nood

Avatar: 60260 2010-10-12 20:21:23 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 60 Troll

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGGEN

Why can’t we just not **** each other up for one moment in time?

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

The Gr8 Justafa Posted:

Every action…has a reaction. United States foreign policy and our insistence that we must police the world is turning MANY nations against us.

We can probably beat Russia. We can probably beat China. Russia and China together?...I don’t think that would end well. For anyone.

And we cannot beat the world, and it should never be our aspiration to do so. We need to GTFO of the rest of the world’s business. We have enough domestic problems of our own.

Jews are running your country. You can beat any country in the world except Israel.

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

The Gr8 Justafa Posted:

Jews are running your country. You can beat any country in the world except Israel.

MikePattonFa-
nboi

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

The Gr8 Justafa Posted:

Too damn true. Except for the ‘probability’ part, you can never know what kind of aces your opponents have up sleeves.

MikePattonFanboi edited this message on 11/23/2008 10:20AM

Dynmitrave

Avatar: 77264 Tue Nov 04 15:31:25 -0500 2008

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

The “American Dream”, how it was intended, has nothing to do with foreign policy. How I see the American Dream doesn’t involve “policing the world”, but rather lies in its economic system. Anyone born in the ghetto can work his or her bum off and live in a mansion someday. What’s REALLY ruining the American Dream is the damn sub-prime lending problem; banks giving their “professional opinion” that people can afford houses that they really can’t based on appreciation that just doesn’t exist; and the idiot people who believe them and LIVE in houses that they know are above their means. Now 9% of our country’s homeowners are facing eviction and our GOVERNMENT has to step in and rescue them. You know, as if people didn’t rely on the government for enough crap that’s not their responsibility already.

Dynmitrave

Avatar: 77264 Tue Nov 04 15:31:25 -0500 2008

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Anyway, sorry for going off topic. As for Russia and Georgia, yes I have conservative political viewpoints; however, I get as ****ed at Foxnews as the next guy. I have no idea why they’re trying to color this as Russia’s fault: silencing people saying they were running from Georgian troops, “mistaking” who attacked first…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!