Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant The names that ninja's give their children

mooseknuckle

Level 32 Troll

“Permafail”

So I have a fine upstanding member of society customer this morning and her toddler is of course horribly misbehaving. The mother wouldn’t get up to whoop that little niglet bum instead she repeatedly hollered at the child to come to her. So every other minute I hear “CARLASIA”, “CARLASIA”, “CARLASIA”, “CARLASIA”

I have no Idea where these fine upstanding member of societys come up with these names

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

‘shaquita’

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

i had a student called Nzongo

goddamn ninjas

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

btw no joke up there, it was really her name Nzongo

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

mooseknuckle Posted:

So I have a fine upstanding member of society customer this morning and her toddler is of course horribly misbehaving. The mother wouldn’t get up to whoop that little niglet bum instead she repeatedly hollered at the child to come to her. So every other minute I hear “CARLASIA”, “CARLASIA”, “CARLASIA”, “CARLASIA”

I have no Idea where these fine upstanding member of societys come up with these names

irawr alt

That sounds like a genuine African name, though…or at least an attempt at one. Naming children after personal products like “Aquanetta” (a friend said he knew a girl called that) is what’s stupid.

Evil Tuna

Avatar: 47304 Sat Oct 18 01:24:17 -0400 2008

[The Archives]

Level 14 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

laqueeta, shaneegua

Dr. Dre, Easy E, Snoopy Dogg

mooseknuckle

Level 32 Troll

“Permafail”

Nicco Posted:

irawr alt

nope but I do feel bad for showing him the whole quote inside of a quote thing

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

let that be a lesson to you, m’bokele

mooseknuckle

Level 32 Troll

“Permafail”

I almost forgot one of the best ones. My old room mate is a OBGYN nurse or some**** like that. She helped deliver a baby that the nigs name “La-a” and the mother pronounced it “Lahyphena”

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

get lost iRAWR

i reported your fabulous personry as a bug

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

mooseknuckle Posted:

I almost forgot one of the best ones. My old room mate is a OBGYN nurse or some**** like that. She helped deliver a baby that the nigs name “La-a” and the mother pronounced it “Lahyphena”

your an illegal irawr alt stop posting useless **** on the internet

EDIT: hellban this alt too

Nicco edited this message on 09/19/2008 12:31PM

AIDZ

[n00bs]

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

double dose of negro stupid:

My aunt used to be a nurse, and she delivered a set of twins, a boy and a girl. When they were brought to the mother, she started crying. When my aunt asked why she said “they named my babies, i didn’t get a chance to tell them what I wanted to name them!!!” and my aunt asked what they named the babies. The woman replied “Mahlay and Famahlay” and my aunt said, those are strange names…then she looked at the little bracelettes they give them: Male & Female.

Also, my friend worked with a girl who’s name was pronounced (click-sound)Nngahlah. How the **** is clicking your tongue on the roof of your mouth a ****ing letter!?!

So there i am, laying in bed one day when all of a sudden i get the hugest boner of all time. from that day forward i decide to only type with my boner. i think i’m getting preety good at it.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Sometimes the just hear words and think “hey I should name my kid that”. A woman wanted to name her baby “woman's genitals or “woman's genitalsie”.

Yeah, facepalm alright.

bumuming make an bum out of you and an asian girl named Ming.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!