Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Accident

Dark Takeshi

[Mooing]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Can someone give me the pbumword for the Coral Springs Nuclear Generating Station forum…i accidentally deleted the tubmail from nordstrom before getting the pbumword lol..

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Dark Takeshi Posted:

Can someone give me the pbumword for the Coral Springs Nuclear Generating Station forum…i accidentally deleted the tubmail from nordstrom before getting the pbumword lol..

splodeydope

Wow, this must be the third thread on this so far already.

Dark Takeshi

[Mooing]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

eh..sorry then…i looked through the forum first to see if anyone else had posted, but i didnt see anything..

thank you though!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I’m surprised that people even delete their tubmail to be honest Log in to see images!

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Evil Trout Posted:

I’m surprised that people even delete their tubmail to be honest Log in to see images!

To be honest, I’m rather anal about keeping all of my in-game inboxes as clean as a whistle, so much so that I only have my “guild invitation” message remaining. I don’t really know why.

Dark Takeshi

[Mooing]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

i just dont see much of a reason to keep random tubmail once ive read it…keeps it nice and clean xD

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

If an e-mail contains important, forgettable information, I tend to keep it. Things like cellphone numbers and addresses, well, I keep those e-mails forever. I should think receiving a pbumword merits saving as well.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!