Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Art (D&D 3.0) The City

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

“Pl-... please. You don’t understand. They… I can’t be here! I’ve got to get out of here! Oh god I’m too young to die, ohgodohgodohgod...”

He pants heavily, his face pale and drawn, his eyes wide and fearful. His fear is almost palpable, almost real enough for you to reach out and feel it in the air between your cell and his. With a final whimper, he sinks to the ground and starts sobbing to himself.

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Deciding to ignore the gnome, Almec turned to his other cellmate. “So, by the sound of it you must be a necromancer. What’s your name?”

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

“Hey, don’t automatically bumume. He might be a necrophile. Either way, that sounds right fun, although not for me. Although I haven’t tried either, and so I can’t say for sure.”

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Zak raised an eyebrow at Timothy.

Night Gaunt

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

“Adin” he says while still looking at the gnome. “Hey gnome, if you die here, can I have your corpse?”

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

“How do I end up with these people…” Zak muttered to himself.

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

“See? We know not in what manner he means to ‘have’ the poorly gnome. But anyway, perhaps we should listen to his fell notions, as I believe that they’d amuse me. Why exactly do you think you’re going to die?”

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Night Gaunt Posted:

”Adin” he says while still looking at the gnome. “Hey gnome, if you die here, can I have your corpse?”

The gnome ignores you, still curled into a foetal ball and sobbing.

Cenbuma: You sniff the air again. The stench of decay is getting stronger, and you’re sure that it’s coming from the straw pile in the corner of the room. The ammoniac stench is distasteful, but it doesn’t fully mask the awfully familiar smell of rot.

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

genericangstyposter Posted:

”See? We know not in what manner he means to ‘have’ the poorly gnome. But anyway, perhaps we should listen to his fell notions, as I believe that they’d amuse me. Why exactly do you think you’re going to die?”

The gnome ignores you, still curled into a foetal ball and sobbing.

Night Gaunt

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

“I’m not a necrophiliac as you seem to be” he says in answer. “I am a necromancer if you must know and I…” he stops suddenly and stares at the corner of the room with the straw. “There’s something…” he trails off again clearly just muttering to himself now. He get up and moves towards the corner to examine the straw.

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

“Well, when you die, dearest gnome, and I’m out of here, I’m certain that you won’t mind if I paw through your possessions? That’s a good chap.”

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

“Oh dear, you must be mistaken. I’m not a necrophiliac, I’m just saying that it probably wouldn’t be horrible to have sex with a corpse, if it were a particularly attractive one. I’ll save my pleasures for the LIVING flesh, thank you. It tends to be more grateful. Or, at least, it usually does.”

EDIT: Roll a general SEARCH check on the cell, not anywhere specific, as he doesn’t know of the straw. 10, by the way.

genericangstyposter edited this message on 11/18/2007 12:17AM

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

“Well… I’m glad we’ve got that cleared up.”

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Night Gaunt Posted:

”I’m not a necrophiliac as you seem to be” he says in answer. “I am a necromancer if you must know and I…” he stops suddenly and stares at the corner of the room with the straw. “There’s something…” he trails off again clearly just muttering to himself now. He get up and moves towards the corner to examine the straw.

Cenbuma: The stench gets stronger as you approach the straw. It is still damp, likely with the excretion of the cell’s former occupants, but your keen eye catches the sight of a blackened toe barely visible beneath the mess.

Zakarion & Voaer: The “necromancer” approaches the **** pit with a curious intensity. You begin to wonder if he’s only just into corpses or if his fascinations extend to other less palatable directions as well. Regardless, you’re in no position to judge, are you?

Night Gaunt

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Adin starts to poke around in the disgusting hay, brushing it around with his shoe.

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

“Are you… quite alright, sir? Perhaps you’d like a breath of fresh air.”

“Oh, right. Damn that one.”

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Zak just sits there, watching. Part of him is morbidly curious about what the necromancer/phile is doing, but the other half doesn’t want to know.

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

genericangstyposter Posted:

Roll a general SEARCH check on the cell, not anywhere specific, as he doesn’t know of the straw. 10, by the way.

You peer around the cell. It’s dingy and has the familiar smell that dungeon cells everywhere soon develop beneath the gag-worthy ones of **** and ****. The floors are earthen and might possibly allow you to dig a pbumage out with a spoon in, say, oh twenty years perhaps. The bars are made of rusted iron but still strong despite the number of sweaty palms that must have gripped it over the past few centuries. The walls, on the other hand, are carved from stone and cemented together by mortar; they look sturdy enough to withstand a siege catapult or two.

There’s the **** pit in the corner of the room, and a little bench chained to the wall in the traditional fashion of prisons everywhere. You wonder if it’s the same architect who designed all of these places, or if they hired the same interior designers. Still, whichever it may be, the bench is there as right as rain.

Other than that, there’s nothing really noteworthy in this place. Unless, of course, you really want to dig through the **** pit…

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Night Gaunt Posted:

Adin starts to poke around in the disgusting hay, brushing it around with his shoe.

Cenbuma: Further examination reveals the rotting corpse of a dwarf, still clad in dwarven chainmail with a broken axe-handle still in his right hand. Interesting: you never had the chance to examine a dwarf before. Perhaps this may be your chance.

Adin brushes aside some of the hay and reveals what appears to be a corpse.

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Jason thinks to himself: ‘Oh, my… I’d rather not search through that effluent, but it could be prudent to our escape. If this crazy gnome thinks that we’re going to die, I have a feeling that we just might. I haven’t discounted a hunch, yet.’

Still, he looks around to see if he could find something to dig around in the pit without touching it himself.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!