Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Art (D&D 3.0) The City

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Noticing the lack of action, Zak stops and stares at the pit, wary.

”...maybe we should have gone on.” he says.

Animefall moment if there ever was one. Log in to see images!

Night Gaunt

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

“Yeah, maybe they just want to shake our hands. I do hope our invisible “buddy” is down there scoping it out though.”

Before I forget, I’ll be out of town from 21st to the 26th. I’ll have internet access where I’m going but I’ll have to run through the snow each time I want to use it so feel free to push my necromancer around while I’m on vacation. Expect sweet retribution when I get back. Log in to see images!

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Gotcha

“Yes…” says Zak. “If we’re going to move, we ought to do it quickly before the kobolds come back.”

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Being invisible, he just keeps on keeping on, in between the two beautiful adventurers, until something happens. La la la.

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

The cavern is empty and devoid of both kobold and noise for now. Unless someone wants to do anything in the mean time, pretty soon in about three minutes the invisiblity is going to wear off. You have this time to set up your strategy or somesuch before getting bumrushed by the kobold mob.

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Zak seems to be keeping his cool, but inwardly is having trouble figuring out what to do. This is why he hates dungeons- he’d know what to do in almost any battlefield situation, but his training didn’t prepare him for this.

“We need a plan.” he says to the others. “Any ideas?” By the sound of things, the rogue’s original plan might have worked.

Night Gaunt

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

“As much as I am loathe to suggest it, maybe we should try the third pbumage. We know the other two pbumages are full of kobolds so it really looks like we only have two options. Fight our way through one of the kobold death paths or try the wretched smelling one in hopes they won’t follow. Oh and also hope the smell isn’t poisonous gas or some such I suppose.”

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Zak grimaced. He had a feeling he’d end up going down that road anyway. “That sounds like our last option. The best way forward is rarely pleasant…” he turns to the stinking tunnel. “Let’s go.”

I’m about to take the bus home for the holidays (after missing the plane), so I’m not sure how much I can update until New Year’s. I’m sure Zak isn’t hard to predict anyway.

Sabre_Justice edited this message on 12/20/2007 4:02PM

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’m back, but is this thing dead? Thbumit, time to jump-start it by pushing you guys around.

The three luckless, merciless adventurers walk into the left pbumage, enduring the stench emanating from it. As they enter the doorway…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!