Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 (Spoilers) XSS and FBO Code

Manny

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

I’m just going to spoiler this whole question:
I cannot deploy the XSS or FBO code on any of the forums I currently am capable of attacking to grind. I am on the Furry/RP forums mission, and I haven’t tried yet on those, and I was able to get Dr Jojos, That’s a Lot of Feces, and Denture chat with both, right when I got the codes, and I got XSS on Rice, Rice, Baby; however, any other forum I attempt to deploy on I run out of threads to attack before I get the required number of deployments, and I deploy on every thread I attack. This is really frustrating because I don’t make enough on deliveries to buy enough ego boosters to beat my current mission.

Rodrigo

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Manny Posted:

I’m just going to spoiler this whole question:
I cannot deploy the XSS or FBO code on any of the forums I currently am capable of attacking to grind. I am on the Furry/RP forums mission, and I haven’t tried yet on those, and I was able to get Dr Jojos, That’s a Lot of Feces, and Denture chat with both, right when I got the codes, and I got XSS on Rice, Rice, Baby; however, any other forum I attempt to deploy on I run out of threads to attack before I get the required number of deployments, and I deploy on every thread I attack. This is really frustrating because I don’t make enough on deliveries to buy enough ego boosters to beat my current mission.

You can deploy multiple times on the same thread.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

you can in fact, just spam it repeatedly until you’re done.

(lots of people like to do this on the last thread so even if they can’t manage it they still got most of the cred)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!