Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Cross-clbum equipment

Hamelin

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I bought a pair of Nerd Glbumes out of the Ppwn Shop so I could use the charisma bonus and try to get some better delivery items and it doesn’t appear under my equippable items. I’m sure it’s because it’s a Camwhore item and I am not one, but is there any chance you’ll allow people to equip other clbum’ items?

Edit: Er, actually, I hit the equip now link when I bought them, and while they don’t appear in the equipment list, they seem to have taken damage while I was pwning forums. I didn’t pay attention to if they actually increased charisma (I think they do), but it seems I’m using them even though it doesn’t say so. That’d be a bug, I think.

So, this thread is mislabeled, it should say bug up there, but I didn’t figure it was a bug at the time.

Also:

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Is this supposed to work?

Hamelin

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

No idea, but I’m fairly certain I’m getting the charisma bonus.

Halberd

[Emo Is The Lonelie-
st Number
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I just tried it out, equipped it, got the +2 Cha bonus as well. Though you can’t find the item anywhere but on the Sell Items list on the Ppwn shop. Huh.

Seems like it should be legit, in any case, otherwise there’s no reason to display clbum equipment in the Ppwn shop. The clbum it belongs to has to pay full price for it there with no Frugality factored in.

I can’t wait to get 220,000 Flezz for when the Trolls best item becomes avaliable in the shop. Log in to see images! Halberd edited this message on 11/17/2007 11:59PM

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Halberd Posted:

I just tried it out, equipped it, got the +2 Cha bonus as well. Though you can’t find the item anywhere but on the Sell Items list on the Ppwn shop. Huh.

Seems like it should be legit, in any case, otherwise there’s no reason to display clbum equipment in the Ppwn shop. The clbum it belongs to has to pay full price for it there with no Frugality factored in.

I can’t wait to get 220,000 Flezz for when the Trolls best item becomes avaliable in the shop. Log in to see images!

That’d be awesome, but I’m still madly trying to find a better goddamn computer. Log in to see images!

I’m anxious to see what later stages of the game bring in terms of gear customization. I want my dumbbum emo girl to split her tongue. Log in to see images!

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

pretty sure you’re probably not supposed to be able to equip camwhore goods without first being a camwhore.

Hamelin

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

See, that’s what I figured.

unadeptchilde

[Suicide Pact]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I would also like to know about cross-clbum equipment. There are a couple of Troll items in one of the Camwhore shops, and I was wondering why; whether all shops would be available to all players in the future, or what.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

unadeptchilde Posted:

I would also like to know about cross-clbum equipment. There are a couple of Troll items in one of the Camwhore shops, and I was wondering why; whether all shops would be available to all players in the future, or what.

We did intend to have more “general stores” with items for all clbumes (not to mention delicious penny candy!), but it can get kinda tricky with all those slots; i.e., players would become way too powerful if they could buy and equip one of every type of item.

We sorta ran out of time towards launch, and just decided to make a few clbum-specific stores. “Stunglbumes” was a holdover from earlier days when we didn’t plan so well.

We haven’t decided what to do exactly. There will definitely be clbum-specific stores still, but we would like to offer more possibilities. Some of the ways crossover could occur is:

– Stores will cater to all clbumes, but one clbum primarily. To get the link to these stores, secondary clbumes may have to complete a mission or pay off an NPC. Otherwise, it might show up at the Ppwn Shoppe randomly.

– Users will only be able to access certain stores, but they can “drop” items for players a la Diablo. Perhaps they could sell or even auction them in the future, but this will take some fancy programming.

– We always intended to have hybrid clbumes…maybe when that’s in place, Whores and Trolls will shop side-by-side. But that’s on some AD&D-type ****.

We ourselves don’t know where we’ll take this…but one thing’s for sure: I love wearing women’s underwear.

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

– We always intended to have hybrid clbumes…maybe when that’s in place, Whores and Trolls will shop side-by-side. But that’s on some AD&D-type ****.

I know I’ve said this before, but can you please avoid making this game like d&d ? Probably the best thing about FW is how original the concept is. D&D has been done to death. Please don’t introduce a lame Lawful Good to Chaotic Evil alignment system, D&D style multiclbuming or whatever.

Making this game similar to hundreds of games out there because the features sound cool (like multiclbuming does) would suck in the long run. Log in to see images!

Niggy Tardust

Avatar: 1652 2009-10-15 11:16:47 -0400

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

a camwhore/troll hybrid would be the very embodiment of a subgenius chick

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

InsertCoins Posted:

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

I know I’ve said this before, but can you please avoid making this game like d&d ? Probably the best thing about FW is how original the concept is. D&D has been done to death. Please don’t introduce a lame Lawful Good to Chaotic Evil alignment system, D&D style multiclbuming or whatever.
Making this game similar to hundreds of games out there because the features sound cool (like multiclbuming does) would suck in the long run. Log in to see images!

But…but…we WANNA! Log in to see images!

Seriously though, the ability to cross over and do some select attacks from another clbum won’t ruin the game. We’ll put our own unique Forumwarzy spin on it, don’t you worry.

Hey, it’s not like we’re going full-out geekwad and adding a 20-sided die or anything! Ha!

Note to Evil Trout: We must expedite that 20-sided die feature. The people demand it.

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

role dise 2 go

FancyUterus

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Trolls have a slot for glbumes. Are they purchases at the PPown shop?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!