Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fun interactive thread

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

InsertCoins Posted:

nah i don’t dig the “secretly” part

you’re right, a girl would have to outright hate herself to go out with you.

Cubear edited this message on 11/20/2007 8:03AM

Join Team AWESOME (only awesome people need apply)

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Cubear Posted:

umm, i don’t know what sort of depraved life you think i have but honestly, that’s really messed up.

‘messed up’? no, i merely articulate what you fear to acknowledge.

was it too frank an examination of the human condition for you? were you disturbed by it because it echoed what you really felt every time you painted your lips and put on your mask? i know it is cold behind the mirror, where you have a mouth but may not scream. you have no friends, merely other puppets who dance to the same tune as you, closing their eyes and clasping manicured hands over their pierced ears so that they may not see the strings or hear the pantomime. you are worthless. no, you are more than worthless. measured against the vastness of the void, your egocentricity is merely a drop in an infinite ocean, a meandering winding road of endless self-deception and falsehoods.

it is not the bulimia that makes you throw up every time you eat a sandwich. it is not your vanity that makes you starve yourself, emotionally and physically. it is that cold pit of self-loathing you feel every time you look at yourself that makes you retch. on some sublime level you know you’re pathetic, and you hate yourself for that. but still, still you dare not cut beneath the surface of your skin to find the one answer you’ve been seeking for so long.

all your life, you’ve been living for this moment.

go on. you know you want to. it will be painless, and swift.

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Cystie Posted:

****….......... how….....

****… **** you…... Log in to see images!

do you see? it’s not that nobody understands you. it’s just that you do not want to understand you. i am offering you a way out of this tragicomic cycle of self-hatred and fear. no, i am not offering you peace: i am offering you freedom.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

eponymous_ennui Posted:

Cubear Posted:

umm, i don’t know what sort of depraved life you think i have but honestly, that’s really messed up.

was it too frank an examination of the human condition for you? were you disturbed by it because it echoed what you really felt every time you painted your lips and put on your mask? i know it is cold behind the mirror, where you have a mouth but may not scream. you have no friends, merely other puppets who dance to the same tune as you, closing their eyes and clasping manicured hands over their pierced ears so that they may not see the strings or hear the pantomime. you are worthless. no, you are more than worthless. measured against the vastness of the void, your egocentricity is merely a drop in an infinite ocean, a meandering winding road of endless self-deception and falsehoods.

it is not the bulimia that makes you throw up every time you eat a sandwich. it is not your vanity that makes you starve yourself, emotionally and physically. it is that cold pit of self-loathing you feel every time you look at yourself that makes you retch. on some sublime level you know you’re pathetic, and you hate yourself for that. but still, still you dare not cut beneath the surface of your skin to find the one answer you’ve been seeking for so long.

umm i am actualyl pretty happy with not being important in the grand sceme of things. we’ve only got a limited time to live, we might as well make the most of it.

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Cubear Posted:

InsertCoins Posted:

nah i don’t dig the “secretly” part

you’re right, a girl would have to outright hate herself to go out with you.

you’re harsh Log in to see images!

edit: actually this whole thread has so much rping i can’t help but wonder if it really is rping or if some people here really are that way

InsertCoins edited this message on 11/20/2007 8:26AM

Want to join Team Awesome ? – try posting here

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Cubear Posted:

eponymous_ennui Posted:

Cubear Posted:

umm i am actualyl pretty happy with not being important in the grand sceme of things. we’ve only got a limited time to live, we might as well make the most of it.

always with the self-deception, always with the illusion, woven from the dreams of a dead city as it sleepwalks through a meaningless existence. it is a downwards spiral that will only end in the destruction of your self, do you not see? it is better to end it now than to lose the one thing you still have: your youth and beauty. for, after all, is that not the only thing you have? you’ve sold your self-respect for companionship, traded your integrity and pride for promises of love. but at least you’re still beautiful.

with what remains of your dignity, end it now. at least you will go with the knowledge that, in the most glorious hour of your existence, i knew you and mourned your pbuming. go, and know that you will live on forever in my mind, outlined in crimson and violet watercolours of a renaissance master.

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

eponymous_ennui Posted:

Cubear Posted:

eponymous_ennui Posted:

Cubear Posted:

always with the self-deception, always with the illusion, woven from the dreams of a dead city as it sleepwalks through a meaningless existence. it is a downwards spiral that will only end in the destruction of your self, do you not see? it is better to end it now than to lose the one thing you still have: your youth and beauty. for, after all, is that not the only thing you have? you’ve sold your self-respect for companionship, traded your integrity and pride for promises of love. but at least you’re still beautiful.

with what remains of your dignity, end it now. at least you will go with the knowledge that, in the most glorious hour of your existence, i knew you and mourned your pbuming. go, and know that you will live on forever in my mind, outlined in crimson and violet watercolours of a renaissance master.

with all the crap you’re writing it amazes me that the thing that bothers me the most is that you still didn’t place the e cirgreat timesflex in your sig.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

While I’m glad that you’ve taken such an interest in me, and I appreciate your aim to help.. Might I ask you that if you know these things, why don’t you commit suicide yourself?

just makes sense, really.

but to show no hard feelings, a gift for you!

Cubear edited this message on 11/20/2007 8:36AM

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

InsertCoins Posted:

eponymous_ennui Posted:

Cubear Posted:

eponymous_ennui Posted:

Cubear Posted:

with all the crap you’re writing it amazes me that the thing that bothers me the most is that you still didn’t place the e cirgreat timesflex in your sig.

and still you do not understand how art is bound as much by what it is not as by what it is. absence and void, framed by presence and being: the dynamic interplay between meaning and meaninglessness, the shadow and its light. it is a pointed comment on the excesses of our life, the depths of our decadence and the existentialist angst gnawing away at you.

...ah. that is it, is it not? you are afraid of that void. the unease my work creates, it stirs up emotions that you are unfamiliar and scared of. then maybe you do understand. maybe you too can see through this falsity into the black, veined heart of our society.

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

well at least one good thing came out of this thread

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Cubear Posted:

While I’m glad that you’ve taken such an interest in me, and I appreciate your aim to help.. Might I ask you that if you know these things, why don’t you commit suicide yourself?

just makes sense, really.

but to show no hard feelings, a gift for you!

such a shame. such a shame. i thought that you may have understood and, for at least an instance in your existence, lived. i would have given anything to see that moment of truth as it dawned in your eyes, just before you bled to death… but it was too little, too late.

such a shame.

Cystie

Level 6 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

shame? ha…... i play that game…... i aim…. nothing but pain….. eternal flame….... lose my….

insurance claim Log in to see images!

I’m such an bumhole

I’m such a stain

I just keep ****ing up again and again

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Cystie Posted:

shame? ha…... i play that game…... i aim…. nothing but pain….. eternal flame….... lose my….

that was lame,

but all the same,

i came.

InsertCoins edited this message on 11/20/2007 9:04AM

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Cystie Posted:

broken plastic hearts
of garish incendiary
shattered in the dark.

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Masturbate. Post pics of it on the internet.

Cystie

Level 6 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

ha, i use my tears as lube, i dont think anyone wants to see a crying girl pleasure herself…

I’m such an bumhole

I’m such a stain

I just keep ****ing up again and again

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Cystie Posted:

ha, i use my tears as lube, i dont think anyone wants to see a crying girl pleasure herself…

I’d like to see that.

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

im totally reading all these posts

dark-army-9

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

tl;dr, worst E/N ever, eponymous_ennui is a fabulous person. that is all.

preppyfruit4

[ascii-art jerks]

Level 6 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

im not a conjuerer of cheap tricks

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!