Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News ITT: I reveal to you the unnanounced Episode 2 Feature. (HUGE SPOILER WARNING)

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Princess DragonRape Posted:

Dude Banhammer already said it was legit, thus it’s legit

He didn’t specifically said that the dolphin clbum exists. Think this. Fran said she hesitated telling KK that ep 2 was hosted an a different server for fear of spoiling, and the hammer that goes with it. Revealing the hidden clbum is even more spoiling. Maybe probably there’s a hidden clbum perhaps, but it can’t be this.

Also, RP forum.

That’s some good shop Log in to see images!

Also I can tell from some of the pixels

Damion

Avatar: 15735 Thu Apr 09 21:10:47 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 57 Emo Kid

Wise guy overdrive

Inertia Posted:

He didn’t specifically said that the dolphin clbum exists. Think this. Fran said she hesitated telling KK that ep 2 was hosted an a different server for fear of spoiling, and the hammer that goes with it. Revealing the hidden clbum is even more spoiling. Maybe probably there’s a hidden clbum perhaps, but it can’t be this.

Also, RP forum.

That’s some good shop Log in to see images!

Also I can tell from some of the pixels

Now I feel stupid because I believed this.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

JioCaged Posted:

Now I feel stupid because I believed this.

There’s still the possibility that she deliberately places several subtle misleading clues to find just to trap someone like me into being a smartbum. And that spoiler is real spoiler but she predicted our cynicism, so was able to troll in epic TRIUMPH.

Nice fake clues i fell for it clbumic Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Bump because I still can’t create a dolphin

halp et fix this ssoon thx

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Moving to Full of Won (in a little while, so more people have a chance to see this epic preview)

Fran, I look forward to your reports regarding the two new Clbumes in Episode 3.

Sergeant Cid edited this message on 05/06/2009 9:51AM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Hahaha that was a clever ruse made by me, Manphin and MCB.

Hope to see you on EP3 Beta if I ever get there, Log in to see images!

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

I look forward to it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!