Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News Low Card Diet

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

It was my favorite theme so far.

thoughts?

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I dunno. It was fun because there were hardly any active people in a couple my alt brackets (one rere got FOAR! Log in to see images!) but that might not have had anything to do with the theme.

It certainly shakes up the strategies and made me think about what I was doing with scoops and cards.

For that I feel it was a positive experience.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Really? I did well with it, but I thought it eliminated a hell of a lot of strategy. As the consecutive forums pwned number increases end of loop pistachio will be the single domination option during the 5 card week.

Interesting though. Log in to see images!

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

scullyangel Posted:

I thought it eliminated a hell of a lot of strategy.

I thought it made me think of new strategies instead of eliminated options. At the end I wish I had 2 more scoops to buy another card so I could have potentially gotten another medal but I couldn’t because I would have most likely given up the most scoops medal for the max.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

It does move the game more in the direction of action rather than strategy. Players have scoops available to spend on destruction or play, and they don’t so heavily pre-commit themselves, which helps to keep the game fluid. It was nice to see a number of players with maybe a chance, but many didn’t really fully utilise it.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

scullyangel Posted:

I thought it eliminated a hell of a lot of strategy.

Exactly. It was an interesting change but it eliminated some strategic options without adding depth or forcing you to rethink your modus operandi. The outcome was more predictable. The main difference might be that many people bought more cards in the last minutes instead of playing cards they bought earlier. But much better than the last theme week. Log in to see images!

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Boring. I destroyed a few people but in the end the medals were equally shared.

Big Boys Do -
Cry

Level 38 Emo Kid

lol mancards

I finally won a friggin medal without getting male reproductive organblocked at the last possible second so the theme was alright with me.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!