Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant My horrible life
Poll: What should I do?
You must be logged in to vote.

Altanese

[Big Bag Belligeren-
ts
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I’m a bastard child born to a mother and a father who were both alcoholic druggies. When I was two my mom and her boyfriend at the time were growing marijuana in their closet, and I played with it and so the boyfriend beat me to within an inch of my life and had to be hospitalized, leading to my mom not being able to take care of children anymore. So I was raised by my dad’s parents, both ultra conservative racists. A year or two later, my uncle got drunk and was sent to a jail, where he smothered himself to death. My grandmaw, the only person in my family I loved, died after over a decade of battling lung problems, and at her wake I kissed her cold, embalmed corpse’s cheek. Since then I have been to six wakes and five funerals.

All through my life I was ridiculed, teased, and harrased by other children, so I never had any friends, and as I got older I kept getting beat up for no particular reason in school. My grandpaw’s solution to discipline was beating me with paddles or belts or switches, and once locked me in a closet. When I was a toddler, I took a butcher knife and tried to kill him, but ended up cutting up my own hands while trying. My entire life I’ve lived in poverty and poor health, in the ghetto, surrounded by gangs and criminals of all sorts.

Once when my dad was causing a lot of trouble, I grabbed a gun and tried to shoot him in the leg. Another time, he stole all the money from our house and spent it all on booze and drugs. He called us up that night during a stand off with the police at a motel, and I talked to him and almost told him to go ahead and kill himself. Right now he’s in prison, again.

The only person I ever loved broke my heart, while other people who were just crushing betrayed me at every turn. I’ve tried to kill myself a lot, but last year it was really bad when I was put into the hospital twice and sent to a psychiatric hospital. At the psychiatric hospital, I was repeatedly attacked by a schizophrenic enjoy victim (he thought an angry tick in his ear was telling him to do it). I have OCD, DPD, extreme social anxiety, extreme paranoia, magalomania, and a number of other psychological disorders, which I take daily meds for. Right now I need to get a job so I can take care of things and help around the house more, since my grandpaw lost two-thirds of a lung to cancer, all while balancing school and what little sleep I can get.

Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn – In his house at R’lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

tl;dr

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, and the only cure is death.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Yes on raping. it’s a game two can play

iRAWR

Level 10 Emo Kid

EDIT: I read it. And threw up. Log in to see images!

PS me->Log in to see images!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

”magalomania”?

HAAAAAAA!

I think you suffer from two commonn conditions:

Attention Whore Syndrome

and

Fake Sob Story Runs

iRAWR

Level 10 Emo Kid

Janie Posted:

”magalomania”?

HAAAAAAA!

I think you suffer from two commonn conditions:

Attention Whore Syndrome

and

Fake Sob Story Runs

A good Janie post?! OH SHI-

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

iRAWR Posted:

A good Janie post?! OH SHI-

Crap! If iRot is liking my posts, I’m definitely screwing up.

iRAWR

Level 10 Emo Kid

Janie Posted:

Crap! If iRot is liking my posts, I’m definitely screwing up.

fine upstanding member of society

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

iRAWR Posted:

fine upstanding member of society

*yawn*

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

wanna be friends?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Rucca

[Cult Cutting]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Altanese Posted:

I’m a bastard child born to a mother and a father who were both alcoholic druggies. When I was two my mom and her boyfriend at the time were growing marijuana in their closet, and I played with it and so the boyfriend beat me to within an inch of my life and had to be hospitalized, leading to my mom not being able to take care of children anymore. So I was raised by my dad’s parents, both ultra conservative racists. A year or two later, my uncle got drunk and was sent to a jail, where he smothered himself to death. My grandmaw, the only person in my family I loved, died after over a decade of battling lung problems, and at her wake I kissed her cold, embalmed corpse’s cheek. Since then I have been to six wakes and five funerals.

All through my life I was ridiculed, teased, and harrased by other children, so I never had any friends, and as I got older I kept getting beat up for no particular reason in school. My grandpaw’s solution to discipline was beating me with paddles or belts or switches, and once locked me in a closet. When I was a toddler, I took a butcher knife and tried to kill him, but ended up cutting up my own hands while trying. My entire life I’ve lived in poverty and poor health, in the ghetto, surrounded by gangs and criminals of all sorts.

Once when my dad was causing a lot of trouble, I grabbed a gun and tried to shoot him in the leg. Another time, he stole all the money from our house and spent it all on booze and drugs. He called us up that night during a stand off with the police at a motel, and I talked to him and almost told him to go ahead and kill himself. Right now he’s in prison, again.

The only person I ever loved broke my heart, while other people who were just crushing betrayed me at every turn. I’ve tried to kill myself a lot, but last year it was really bad when I was put into the hospital twice and sent to a psychiatric hospital. At the psychiatric hospital, I was repeatedly attacked by a schizophrenic enjoy victim (he thought an angry tick in his ear was telling him to do it). I have OCD, DPD, extreme social anxiety, extreme paranoia, magalomania, and a number of other psychological disorders, which I take daily meds for. Right now I need to get a job so I can take care of things and help around the house more, since my grandpaw lost two-thirds of a lung to cancer, all while balancing school and what little sleep I can get.

I love it when people rant… To bad that I suffer from dyslexia and A.D.D.

Otherwise, I would have actually read it.Log in to see images!

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

iRAWR Posted:

If you wanted to be a troll, you shouldn’t have chosen emo kid as your clbum.

Try again fabulous personmale reproductive organ.

SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Altanese, I hope we didn’t discourage you from ever posting. Just know that these bumholes don’t care about your sadness (me included). A true emo will spout his or her sadness all over the world, whether or not anyone gives a damn.

Altanese

[Big Bag Belligeren-
ts
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Janie Posted:

Altanese, I hope we didn’t discourage you from ever posting. Just know that these bumholes don’t care about your sadness (me included). A true emo will spout his or her sadness all over the world, whether or not anyone gives a damn.

This is all just proof that no one likes me or cares about me. So I’ve been crying myself to sleep, my blood spread on the sheets. It’s the only way I can relieve the pain. That and enjoy. I love enjoy so much.

Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn – In his house at R’lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

So, the only thing that gets you through life is… Raping things?

I’m guessing from your sig you’re a tentacle kind of guy. Tell me, have you ever considered psychiatric help?

No?

No great loss, I suppose.

Oh! I know! Why don’t you ask internet strangers for their advice! They’re sure to give you unbiased and professional help!

King Krimson edited this message on 09/19/2008 5:33PM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

BigSloppy****

[bumSUPMYbum]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

SHUT UP JESUS CHRIST

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

No matter your religion, it’s probably bad karma to tell Jesus to shut up. Just sayin’.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

“I kissed her cold, embalmed corpse’s cheek”

weirdo/go write sex poetry for necrofabulous persons

Travalgar

Avatar: 49870 Tue Oct 21 02:47:07 -0400 2008

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Thank God I didn’t vote.

Who am I? I am…

And I’m going to zap your bum.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!