Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games Ok so I played the original Mercenaries a few days ago and it went a little like this...

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Something_Witty Posted:

THE 10 OF DIAMONDS IS A PARANOID BASTARD by Something_Witty

Me: *driving around in a stolen NK jeep, singing Judas Priest songs, running over any NK dudes along the way*

Badbum NK Tank: (shouts something incomprehendable)

Badbum NK Tank: *gets hijacked*

Me: *starts humming the Benny Hill theme, crushing a few minor encampments along the way*

Me: This is too simple…I’m betting I’m gonna start running into some resistance soon…

*this is about when I run into 5 tanks. at once. 5 ****ING TANKS.

Me: HOLY CHRIST ON A STICK. TIME TO CALL IN AIR SUPPORT.

*signal is jammed by a jammer planted safely way beyond the tanks*

Me: THE HELL KIND OF PARANOID WANKER HAS 5 TANKS GUARDING HIM?! D:

Me: *proceeds to get horribly raped many times. the one time I snuck past the tanks in a jeep, they shot me and the dude when I got out, killing him and half the money*

Me: THIS IS THE WORST GAME EVER ;o;

5 tanks? you’re not really lucky aren’t you?

FoetalBlowjob

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

FORUMWARZ IS THE WORST ****ING THING ON THE INTERNET, YOU ****male reproductive organ USELESS woman's genitalsHOLES.P.S PANTS RULES

i love this game. Secret is to just ****ing run at a tank, get hit by a shell, then in blood soaked impact time, rob it and blow up everything nearby.

I’m not even joking i have completed this 5 times already, so many glitches to take advantage of. Cheat weapons drop = p good.

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Nicco Posted:

5 tanks? you’re not really lucky aren’t you?

I bet when I finally DO get to take on the Ace of Spades the ****ing extraction chopper will fall on him.

Given that he’s worth $100,000,000, that would be exceedingly ****ty. Log in to see images!

FoetalBlowjob Posted:

i love this game. Secret is to just ****ing run at a tank, get hit by a shell, then in blood soaked impact time, rob it and blow up everything nearby.

I’m not even joking i have completed this 5 times already, so many glitches to take advantage of. Cheat weapons drop = p good.

lol, yeah that’s more or less what I do. The regular machine-gun toting weenies do alarmingly pathetic damage, it’s only the vehicles, snipers & RPG wankers that are worth worrying about.

The most fun I’ve had so far is saving, then wasting ALL my money Bunker Bustering an entire city to smithereens and ****ing people off immensely Log in to see images! Something_Witty edited this message on 09/26/2008 12:50AM

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Requesting more game overviews from switty.

BigBadWolf

Level 14 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

lol nice review…pity i never got to finish the game though

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!