Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Answer the question above you with another question

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

was Posted:

Know what?

you don’t know?

my_mother

Avatar: 43437 Sun Nov 23 19:27:56 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Emo Kid

my woman's genitals smells like freedom

Are we still playing this game?

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

my_mother Posted:

I am. Are you?

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I don’t like this game?

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

que?

Gene Hackman

Avatar: 45667 Mon Mar 09 04:05:35 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I need to go get something to eat?

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

my_mother Posted:

Are we still playing what game?

Travalgar

Avatar: 49870 Tue Oct 21 02:47:07 -0400 2008

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Catt-although Posted:

Are we still playing what game?

Why don’t you try to be more obvious on your point?

Travalgar edited this message on 09/20/2008 5:41AM

d4m4s74

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Did anyone post 42 here yet?

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

why are most of these questions so dumb?

Damion

Avatar: 15735 Thu Apr 09 21:10:47 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 57 Emo Kid

Wise guy overdrive

Why are most of your questions so dumb?

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

why are all of your questions, and your face so dumb?

Travalgar

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Why don’t you guys go buy some necessary creativity while I wait here and fap at this thread?

Philanthropy

Level 5 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Is there anything going on this weekend? How are you feeling right now? What do you think about the most? What time do you get up in the morning? If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people? Who would you tell first? What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema? Do you pee in the shower? Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? What do you do most when you are bored? What do you do for a living? Do you love your job? What did you want to be when you grew up? If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be? Which came first the chicken or the egg? How many keys on your key ring? Where would you retire to? What kind of car do you drive? What are your best physical features? What are your best characteristics? If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? What kind of books do you like to read? Where would you want to retire to? What is your favorite time of the day? Where did you grow up? How far away from your birthplace do you live now? What are you reading now? Are you a morning person or a night owl? Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows? Do you have pets? How many rings before you answer the phone? What is your best childhood memory? What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life? Any new and exciting things that you would like to share? What is most important in life? What Inspires You?

And finally:

Am I doing it right?

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Philanthropy Posted:

Is there anything going on this weekend? How are you feeling right now? What do you think about the most? What time do you get up in the morning? If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people? Who would you tell first? What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema? Do you pee in the shower? Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? What do you do most when you are bored? What do you do for a living? Do you love your job? What did you want to be when you grew up? If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be? Which came first the chicken or the egg? How many keys on your key ring? Where would you retire to? What kind of car do you drive? What are your best physical features? What are your best characteristics? If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? What kind of books do you like to read? Where would you want to retire to? What is your favorite time of the day? Where did you grow up? How far away from your birthplace do you live now? What are you reading now? Are you a morning person or a night owl? Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows? Do you have pets? How many rings before you answer the phone? What is your best childhood memory? What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life? Any new and exciting things that you would like to share? What is most important in life? What Inspires You?

And finally:

Am I doing it right?

Are you pants? Log in to see images!

Travalgar

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

You must have skipped most of your clbumes, eh?

I LOVE THE K-
AISER CHIEFS

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

are you an iRAWR alt?

Axl Ryugu

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Nope.,but what you reading right now?

An Hero

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Twilight have you read it?

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Do you read books that have actual literary significance and could not have been written by as twelve year old?

King Krimson edited this message on 10/13/2008 4:49PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!