Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Gee, I sure wish the "Domination" tab was available for klanless characters

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

RAVEN if UR readin this I didnt stel ur sweter OK? b****... j/k, <3 U (But not in tha way, ew. LOL)

Now that solo raiding is a lucrative endeavour, I sure wish it were easier for unklanned characters to check how many forums they have pwned at once. Could the “Domination” tab be made available to them? Are there other people out there who feel the same way?

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

We had a few threads about this already. Yes, that would be an awesome idea.

Just create a one-man klan for now.

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

RAVEN if UR readin this I didnt stel ur sweter OK? b****... j/k, <3 U (But not in tha way, ew. LOL)

Fangz, Fran. I made a klan for goffs. I still think it would be good to have the other option. There are drawbacks to this workaround — you can’t get invites when you’re in a klan, for example. And there end up being a bunch of garbage klans which I’m sure is a waste of resources.

Anyways, I’m sorry I didn’t see the other discussions before starting this thread.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!