Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Contest STICKY: NEW CONTEST: Episode 2 Moderator

MC Banhacker

Avatar: 56461 Tue Dec 23 18:27:44 -0500 2008

[Survivor - ForumWa-
rz Editing Booth
]

Level 68 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

We haven’t had a contest since the comics one, and with Episode 2 right around the corner, we expect the demand for moderators to increase. MC Banhammer does a fine job, but he won’t be able to keep up with the anticipated demand, so we’re turning to you, our loyal user base, to help us determine who should fill that gap.

To make this a contest, you may only submit one new name per post. We encourage you to submit names already entered so we can get an accurate gauge of who you think would make a good moderator. Feel free to embellish with your reasons for selecting that person. Your comments will help! However, no trolling allowed in this contest.

You may not submit your own name or the name of any of your alts.

We reserve the right to refuse the moderator position to anyone, based on factors you may or may not be aware of (hint: if you’ve been banned multiple times you’re not likely to be selected. Nor is it likely if you’re in klan **** YOU). Keep this in mind when you’re making your suggestions.

The winner of the contest will be whoever first selects the eventual winner. They will receive a unique e-peen and 7 BP. (Gee, where’d we come up with that number?) The contest will end the day we announce the release date of Episode 2.

Let’s hear what you think!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Hi SG94

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Evil_Trout

Avatar: 56508 Mon Dec 01 13:34:41 -0500 2008

Level 1 Re-Re

I'm not crazy, I'm sanity-challenged.

Why aren’t you using the super sweet polling tool I built? Man, good help is hard to find.

Ok, my vote is for BiZarro Tom. I know he’s caused me a few headaches, but it’s all in good fun. Plus he helps me make the game better, by exploiting bugs. What more could you ask from a Mod?

fsdgsdfjijnk-
n y8 gui

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Fran Posted:

Hi SG94

I AGREE

SG94 SHOULD BE A MOD

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

Fran Posted:

SG94

Hey, thanks!

Do you want to make Flamebate better? Click here!

fsdgsdfjijnk-
n y8 gui

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

BINGEBOT 2O15 Posted:

We reserve the right to refuse the moderator position to anyone, based on factors you may or may not be aware of (hint: if you’ve been banned multiple times you’re not likely to be selected. Nor is it likely if you’re in klan **** YOU).

Wait, since SG94 is in Klan **** YOU, he is likely to be refused the moderator position, right?

In that case, I change my vote to Big Bother

Claus

[Brainfreeze]

Level 23 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

i think FAIL should be a mod. also, he is the destroyer of contests. so really, FAIL is the option viable option.

better than you

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

fsdgsdfjijnkn y8 gui Posted:

Wait, since SG94 is in Klan **** YOU, he is likely to be refused the moderator position, right?

In that case, I change my vote to Big Bother

Oh yeah, I forgot that.

I vote on Big Bother too.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I nominate Venom BYBiff Tannen Weasley, mostly because I wanted to type that out. Also, because he’s handsome Log in to see images!.

Failing that, I nominate iRAWR, because he’s basically useless for anything else, and we could all join together to make his life (more) miserable (and keep him too busy to make his terrible posts) by trolling the **** out of everything.

enire edited this message on 09/11/2008 11:54AM

BiZarro Tom

Level 4 Re-Re

liker of mudkips

Ok, my vote is for BiZarro Tom. I know he’s caused me a few headaches, but it’s all in good fun. Plus he helps me make the game better, by exploiting bugs. What more could you ask from a Mod?

Evil_Trout_ Posted:

**** you Evil_Trout_ Log in to see images!

Me am vote for BINGEBOT 2O15!

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Kittiejen

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Fran Posted:

Hi SG94

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

enire Posted:

I nominate Venom BYBiff Tannen Weasley, mostly because I wanted to type that out. Also, because he’s handsome Log in to see images!

If appointed mod I promise to permaban wild_****22 and all alts and ban MC Banhammer randomly for the lulz. Log in to see images!

Fran Posted:

Hi SG94

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Biff Weasley Posted:

and ban MC Banhammer randomly for the lulz. Log in to see images!

Signed.

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Orb.

Yeah, I know, incit klan, but he’s a decent, level headed guy that can take a joke. Log in to see images!

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

enire Posted:

I nominate Venom BYBiff Tannen Weasley, mostly because I wanted to type that out. Also, because he’s handsome Log in to see images!.

Failing that, I nominate iRAWR, because he’s basically useless for anything else, and we could all join together to make his life (more) miserable (and keep him too busy to make his terrible posts) by trolling the **** out of everything.

k thx bai.

I nominate iRAWR

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, and the only cure is death.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Fran Posted:

Oh yeah, I forgot that.

I vote on Big Bother too.

I third for Big Bother

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

crayoncakes Posted:

Orb.

Yeah, I know, incit klan, but he’s a decent, level headed guy that can take a joke while plotting to molest gigerth. Log in to see images!

Charlie Sheen

Avatar: 51012 2011-07-31 00:40:28 -0400

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

Kickflippin' for Jesus cause he took away my alcoholism and drug addictions and genetic woman's genitals fever!

i think this is the deep nuanced role that you need a sheen for

sure you could go for a clooney or an affleck eastwood or hopper but that so played out

i am a dark horse risin to the forefront swingin mad male reproductive organ and railin coke of titties big titties litle titties black titties white titties yellow titties whatever ****in color indian titties are

did you know that railin any narcotic powder off of titties is considered by the fda to be equivalent to two servings of dairy

so not only am i the right choice but im healthy and have a balanc3d diet so think Charlie Sheen for modulator

im Charlie Sheen and i wrote what you read above

have you heard about my clothin line?

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

btw you must be this hot:

to ride my male reproductive organ

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!