Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Art Will DML still be useful come EP2? Or should I hold onto my flezz?

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Yeah, so I’m getting to the point when buying the DML seems feasible.

Since we’re so close to EP2, which as you all know brings new shops, flezz economy, etc, do you think that getting the DML right now is a good idea? Thanks.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I’d go for it anyway.

It’s probably a big boost no matter what ep2 has to offer.

URMOMLAWL

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I’m pretty sure I read that Episode 1 will be continued normally, so yes, you’ll keep it. Whether it’ll be available in Episode 2, I don’t know. Din get that far in teh FAQ Log in to see images!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

either way, what else are you gonna do with that much  ? hehe

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

either way, what else are you gonna do with that much  ? hehe

With that much flezz, I’ll be able to get a lifetime supply of your m… Oops, wrong forum. never mind.

I just wondered whether EP2 stores will have equipment better than the DML. If so, it would be a waste to buy now.

King Krimson edited this message on 09/11/2008 5:14PM

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

DML will probably be even more awesome in ep. 2 because of higher level threads with more payout. Thus allowing you to fix it like a normal item (Or at least hopefully you’ll be able to get that much money).

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Lord Shplane Posted:

DML will probably be even more awesome in ep. 2 because of higher level threads with more payout. Thus allowing you to fix it like a normal item (Or at least hopefully you’ll be able to get that much money).

Yeah, but if you get that kind of moolah from an average EP2 forum, why not save up for the defaced effigy of God? Surely that would be better? I don’t know.

King Krimson edited this message on 09/11/2008 5:19PM

URMOMLAWL

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Lord Shplane Posted:

Minimum repair will likely be fixed, so don’t bet your two blue balls on it.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

go get it now before episode 2 arrives. it’s fun to have and worth the money

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

The worst that could happen is that you’d need to sell it at a loss of approximately 50,000 , which will likely not be a lot in the Episode 2 economy.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

King Krimson Posted:

Yeah, but if you get that kind of moolah from an average EP2 forum, why not save up for the defaced effigy of God? Surely that would be better? I don’t know.

More than likely there will be equipment in Episode 2 that is better or on par with the DML as it is now. You can buy it now and get a feel for what Episode 2 will be like. Or you can wait for when the price drops, I am guessing, and there is a better selection. Neither decision is wrong, but it is not something we can decide for you.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

was Posted:

More than likely there will be equipment in Episode 2 that is better or on par with the DML as it is now. You can buy it now and get a feel for what Episode 2 will be like. Or you can wait for when the price drops, I am guessing, and there is a better selection. Neither decision is wrong, but it is not something we can decide for you.

I think I’ll hold out for now.

Thanks for the help, everyone!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

It’s been nerfed in the E2 code base already, and will likely stay that way. The good news is it now has a normal damage rate.

It’s still a good item to have though. The nerfed version is currently rated as a level 25 item, although balancing is far from final.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Evil Trout Posted:

It’s been nerfed in the E2 code base already, and will likely stay that way. The good news is it now has a normal damage rate.

It’s still a good item to have though. The nerfed version is currently rated as a level 25 item, although balancing is far from final.

So does it still cost the same in EP2?

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

King Krimson Posted:

So does it still cost the same in EP2?

I haven’t finalized the costs yet (I hope to finish the data mining for prices this afternoon.)

Right now it does, but I can’t say for certain that it will stay. In fact, it probably will change one way or the other. It will still be expensive though.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Evil Trout Posted:

I haven’t finalized the costs yet (I hope to finish the data mining for prices this afternoon.)

Right now it does, but I can’t say for certain that it will stay. In fact, it probably will change one way or the other. It will still be expensive though.

Okay, thanks!

I think I’ll wait a while then, to see how much the price fluctuates.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!