Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
URL To anyone online, there's like 1 hour until the hardon collider goes online

CERN has a live webcast: http://webcast.cern.ch/

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

come back in 24 hours, boon

wha?

They’re a day ahead of us.

Oh Log in to see images!

iIRZ

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

iIRZ is a funny fine upstanding member of society, which is to say that he did WTC and your mom

nice one bro

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

24 hours.

I wonder if the world will end.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

iIRZ Posted:

nice one bro

ty Log in to see images!

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

I wouldn’t have any regrets, after hearing your sleepy voice today, Fran Log in to see images! Aldo_Anything edited this message on 09/09/2008 3:06AM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Aldo_Anything Posted:

I wouldn’t have any regrets, after hearing your sleepy voice today, Fran Log in to see images!

More followers nuuu

Also, afaik, they are just charging the lazerz, aka circulating the first beam for tests.. The serious business (atom collisions and stuff) starts at October 21th.

And eh, according to CERN, even if they produce a black hole with the beam tests, it would so small that it would disappear in seconds and the rip would be mended almost instantly. Only supermbumive blackholes have enough force to swallow out an entire planet.

But a supermbumive black hole would be something bigger then even the Sun (which is a white dwarf star btw), and white dwarf stars are really really small.

If you want to be afraid, there’s a supermbumive black hole at the center of most galaxies, including the Milky Way.

You can see this graphic to compare the sun and the solar system with some famous stars:

Mu Cephei is a Red Supergiant star. Which is still not the biggest star out there, since there’s still the Hypergiant stars Log in to see images!

OMG I JUST REALIZED WE’RE TOO DAMN SMALL

Also sorry for the tl;dr, I got excited by googling XD

Fran edited this message on 09/09/2008 3:50AM

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

Whether or not a mini black hole would disappear depends on whether or not the theory of Hawking Radiation is true, which is the idea of a quark-antiquark pair being close enough to the event horizon that one gets sucked in and the other flies away. Plus I’m skeptical of the claim that more antiquarks would be sucked in and more quarks emitted than just having a roughly equal ratio of both.

So if this is not the case, the black hole will stay there and only get bigger. And at first it may only acgreat timesulate a few photons or just a handful of other tiny particles, but the event horizon will start to expand and sooner or later it will engulf more and more until we’re ****ed.

Unlikely scenario though. I hope.

Also http://www.hasthelargehadroncolliderdestroyedtheworldyet.com/

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!