Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay What we're being dominated by **** YOU?!!!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Travalgar Posted:

We dominate the Trollhole since we are better than you in both the Internet and in real life.

InaneAnomaly Posted:

Just for the record, I’m 19 and on benefits due to being unable to work.

So I still get money, but all I have to do is lie around all day doing nothing.

I mostly sleep. And when I get up I just chillax and do whatever I feel like. I’m young and free.

But really, have fun with your nine to five, enervating, thankless, repetitive, dead-end job that you have no choice but to go to day in and day out for the rest of life because it’s the only way you can even manage to scrape by in life.

It sure sounds like a lot of fun! Log in to see images!

InaneAnomaly Posted:

No, I can’t go out and get a job because I suffer from panic attacks when I leave the house. When I was twelve I had a nervous breakdown in school and haven’t returned to “normal” society since.

And it’s not just a case of dealing with the stress. I’m already on medication and have tried various other ways of dealing with my anxiety problems, but they’re just too bad.

I get physical manifestations of my stress no matter how hard I try. I can feel perfectly fine with a situation, and yet for some reason obviously my brain doesn’t agree, and since I happen to have a bowel disorder too – which makes my gut a weak point – I get bad stomach cramps and end up having to sit on the ****ing bog for hours at a time having wave after wave of excruciating pain. Either that or I end up with a migraine that lasts for days, and practically incapacitates me, as I can’t leave my bedroom, locked in the ****ing dark because my head hurts so much. I ****ing dread to think what it’d be like if I actually felt stressed out too.

Even if I wanted to get a job – which at times I do, because it would be nice to experience having a job and the value of money that you’ve really earned – I can’t. Maybe one day when I’m older I’ll be comfortable enough with it. For now, it’s baby steps.

And I need to be on benefits otherwise my family and I wouldn’t be able to get along in life. Especially with this ****ing recession coming up. I get more than other people because I’ve been on them a long time, and it’s not a condition that can ever be healed.

It would be wonderful to be “normal”, and yes, many times I’ve gotten depressed about it, but the only thing I can do is look on the bright side of things, and that is the fact that I’m lucky enough to not have to force myself to do things I’m extremely uncomfortable with day in and day out just to survive. I do not take it for granted, and it’s not like I’m not trying to get to a point where I can someday work like most lazy bastards on the ****ing dole.

Forgive me for trying to embrace the good things in my life so I don’t spiral into depression.

TL;DR: No, I can’t get a job, even if I wanted to. I’m not lazy as I do a lot of work around the house to keep it in order due to my mother being ill. And you obviously didn’t understand what I meant when I mentioned being female. I meant that if it’s just about getting laid, I’m pretty sure a guy doesn’t give two ****s if a girl has a job; he cares if she’s a good lay. And as for guys who would care, the right one would understand my situation.

So, **** YOU – you don’t know nor can you begin to understand my situation. So shut your ****ing mouth and think before making bumumptions next time, you haughty woman's genitals.

InaneAnomaly Posted:

If you seriously believe this then you’re unbelievably stupid. You obviously have no understanding of mental disorders whatsoever. I don’t care how drugged up you are. In fact, being on so many ****ing drugs is probably the only reason YOU function as a normal human being, and to be honest, I’d rather be a mental case who can’t ever leave the house than drugged up to my ****ing gills just to be able to call myself “normal.”

First off, I had plenty of people telling me to “get the **** over it” and I tried, and tried, and am still trying to deal with it. IT’S NOT A ****ING COLD. I CAN’T SHRUG IT OFF AND KEEP GOING UNTIL I’M HEALTHY AGAIN. IT’S THERE FOREVER.

You can’t just “get the **** over it” – and if you’re going to respond, you should at least have the common sense to read everything I said as I happened to mention even when I try my hardest to “get the **** over it” I can’t, I get ****ing diarrhoea and have to sit on a ****ing toilet for ****ing hours in pain you stupid woman's genitals. How exactly could I continue to live a normal life with that going on, hmm?

Even when I take ****ing drugs to stop it, that’s just for a little while. The next time I go out it’ll be the same. And the next time. And the next time. I’m not going to live my life drugged up on Imodium and ****ing stopped up so much I can’t even **** just to call myself “normal.”

And it doesn’t make me “a bit down”, okay? It’s not the blues, it’s a mental illness. It’s a flaw in my brain. As I said I have tried, and tried, and tried, and tried, and tried, but I can’t rewire my ****ing brain. I am physically incapable of living a “normal” life. It doesn’t work, at least not at the moment. As I mentioned, perhaps one day I’ll be in a position to “get the **** out of [my] house and live in the real world” but right now, I CAN’T.

So, **** YOU. Believe what you want to believe and judge me all you ****ing want. Your opinion is worth nothing, really, because you’ve proven several times over that you’re absolutely, com-****ing-pletely ignorant.

TL;DR: TOO ****ING BAD. READ IT ANYWAY AND PROVE THAT YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THIS YOU’LL GO THROUGH HUNDREDS OF WALLS OF TEXT JUST TO INSULT ME AGAIN LIKE THE PATHETIC Sgreat times-SUCKING ****WIT YOU ARE, BECAUSE YOU REALLY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE WHICH IS SUPPOSEDLY OH SO FULL THINGS TO KEEP YOU BUSY.

InaneAnomaly Posted:

Haha, yeah, that’s exactly it.

Seriously though, I’m fine with you guys continuing, actually. It gives me something to do. I really don’t mind responding to everything you have to say, and really I’m getting a few laughs out of it.

I am disappointed though… I mean…is this it? Is this the height of trolling from you guys? I came to see what you guys had posted everyday expecting someone to have ripped me a new one, or…you know, said something that would genuinely upset/offend me.

Is this really TSB? I mean, aren’t you guys supposed to be…? I dunno… I guess with all the hype – especially when I first came here… Well, I suppose I had something else in mind.

To be really great trolls, surely you’re not meant to get trolled yourself? Well, obviously not never, but at least not so easily? Christ… If I’d known it was this simple I’d have just been talking about myself from the beginning. Long-winded paragraphs about my day to day life… Ha! I should post my own blog threads for you!

And hey, even if I haven’t been “trolling” you, I’m fairly sure I’m annoying you; why would you even respond back otherwise? If I sucked that much, wouldn’t you just dismiss me immediately? Or grow tired after a couple of posts and just ignore my responses?

But isn’t that trolling? Provoking someones emotions to the point that they have to post to say something? Of course the point is to make themselves look stupid, and though other people might not think you seem it I do. I’ve had a bit of a laugh at some of the responses, like I said, whether you guys were intentionally trying to get some laughs or just…I found what you said amusing.

I mean, blimey… Is this all it takes? Really? I never knew. I mean I’m not even trying to **** you guys off, I just kept posting just because I thought it would be interesting to see what people posted back. Imagine if I really tried, haha. I bet I could really get on the last nerve of someone.

I should’ve been a camwhore, I think. I’m apparently pretty good at getting everyone to pay attention to me, hahaha. Even if it is negatively.

And, yeah, I’m not denying this isn’t all real; I’m not trying to cover up and pretend my life isn’t pretty ****ty and pathetic. Of course it is! I just don’t really care, is all. As long as I’m happy with myself why would I really give a **** about what a bunch of people on an internet forum think about me? I’ll admit, at first I did get a little ticked off, but that’s just because the ol’ reflexes kicked in. It wasn’t so long ago I was having to fight to just get a bloody education due to my “mental condition” and things, so I’m used to defending myself… Suppose it was just force of habit.

But really, after like…the first post, I just looked at it and thought “what y’ doing?” I know the internet is “serious business” and all that, but this whole site’s a big parody of all that, so… I figured I should lighten up. Ah well.

Oh, look at me rambling on again. Typical. Sigh. Oooh well. Um.. I’ve quite forgotten what I was going to say. Oh, yeah, that’s it. TBH, this is…now I don’t know if anyone else noticed this but…it’s an RPG forum… shh. So, for all you guys know, this is just fake… Then it could be real…maybe just a few things thrown in for laughs… Like I said, after my first post I only responded for the lulz. It seemed to be ****ing people off. Log in to see images!

P.S. I did actually throw in a couple¹ of little² lies here and there. See if you can spot them if you’re bored and have nothing else to do. ****, if you’re reading this you obviously don’t…be honest.

¹ May or may not actually be a “couple.”

² May or may not actually be “little.”

I have such a ****in’ bad habit of rambling…I guess I just get into something, you know? I should be a writer…not a good one, but still, if I can get some idiots to buy my bull**** from me I’m all set. I can bust out a good few pages about the most inane things…hence the name. Log in to see images!

ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART

****************************************Log in to see images!****************************************

ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART

——————————————————————CALLING ALL MEMBERS OF TSB! CALLING ALL MEMBERS OF TSB!——————————————————————

PLEASE TROLL THE **** OUT OF ME. I’M SERIOUS. LOOK, I’M TALKING IN ALL CAPS. THAT IS HOW SERIOUS I AM. GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT ****ERS. I WANT TO SEE WHAT ALL THE FUSS IS ABOUT. YOU KEEP CLAIMING YOU’RE THE BAAAAAADDEST ****S TO EVER GRACE THESE FORUMS, THEN BRING IT. IT’S OFFICIALLY ON!!! 

PROVE TO ME YOU’RE WHAT YOU SAY YOU ARE, OR woman's genitals OUT AND PROVE YOU’RE JUST A BUNCH OF OVERRATED, HAS-BEENS, fabulous personS!!!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

fine upstanding member of society

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

lol fabulous persons

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

i just got one thing to say, for this highly boring thread…

BigSloppy****

[bumSUPMYbum]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

HE WILL ENABLE YOUR SIGS AND MOCK YOUR CONGLES LOOK OUT PEEPS LoL ****You

Nicco Posted:

the irc channel of tsb is better than doing stuff at the weekend nights

also i wasnt even on irc last friday night

oh i think u were fabulous personazoid!!!

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

lol inaneanomaly

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

ohh nico

nicko arguin against he own kaln? waht a shamefull display of perfidie

WoweeZowee

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

?

WoweeZowee edited this message on 07/28/2009 3:33AM

uuuuh ooooh

it look liek a alt revel!!!

dont worry son ur secretes safe w/me Log in to see images!

altLokiA2C5A

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

I always try my best to hide my alts.

oops

altLokiA2C5A edited this message on 07/28/2009 3:39AM

Haha, yeah, that’s exactly it.

Seriously though, I’m fine with you guys continuing, actually. It gives me something to do. I really don’t mind responding to everything you have to say, and really I’m getting a few laughs out of it.

I am disappointed though… I mean…is this it? Is this the height of trolling from you guys? I came to see what you guys had posted everyday expecting someone to have ripped me a new one, or…you know, said something that would genuinely upset/offend me.

Is this really TSB? I mean, aren’t you guys supposed to be…? I dunno… I guess with all the hype – especially when I first came here… Well, I suppose I had something else in mind.

To be really great trolls, surely you’re not meant to get trolled yourself? Well, obviously not never, but at least not so easily? Christ… If I’d known it was this simple I’d have just been talking about myself from the beginning. Long-winded paragraphs about my day to day life… Ha! I should post my own blog threads for you!

And hey, even if I haven’t been “trolling” you, I’m fairly sure I’m annoying you; why would you even respond back otherwise? If I sucked that much, wouldn’t you just dismiss me immediately? Or grow tired after a couple of posts and just ignore my responses?

But isn’t that trolling? Provoking someones emotions to the point that they have to post to say something? Of course the point is to make themselves look stupid, and though other people might not think you seem it I do. I’ve had a bit of a laugh at some of the responses, like I said, whether you guys were intentionally trying to get some laughs or just…I found what you said amusing.

I mean, blimey… Is this all it takes? Really? I never knew. I mean I’m not even trying to **** you guys off, I just kept posting just because I thought it would be interesting to see what people posted back. Imagine if I really tried, haha. I bet I could really get on the last nerve of someone.

I should’ve been a camwhore, I think. I’m apparently pretty good at getting everyone to pay attention to me, hahaha. Even if it is negatively.

[b]********************ONLY REMOTELY INTERESTING/RELEVANT PART OF THIS POST********************

And, yeah, I’m not denying this isn’t all real; I’m not trying to cover up and pretend my life isn’t pretty ****ty and pathetic. Of course it is! I just don’t really care, is all. As long as I’m happy with myself why would I really give a **** about what a bunch of people on an internet forum think about me? I’ll admit, at first I did get a little ticked off, but that’s just because the ol’ reflexes kicked in. It wasn’t so long ago I was having to fight to just get a bloody education due to my “mental condition” and things, so I’m used to defending myself… Suppose it was just force of habit.

But really, after like…the first post, I just looked at it and thought “what y’ doing?” I know the internet is “serious business” and all that, but this whole site’s a big parody of all that, so… I figured I should lighten up. Ah well.[/b]

Oh, look at me rambling on again. Typical. Sigh. Oooh well. Um.. I’ve quite forgotten what I was going to say. Oh, yeah, that’s it. TBH, this is…now I don’t know if anyone else noticed this but…it’s an RPG forum… shh. So, for all you guys know, this is just fake… Then it could be real…maybe just a few things thrown in for laughs… Like I said, after my first post I only responded for the lulz. It seemed to be ****ing people off. And as a good little troll, it was my duty to **** people off… And if it’s as simple as wasting peoples’ time by tempting them to read my looooong rambles about me, then hell, trolling is easy!!

P.S. I did actually throw in a couple¹ of little² lies here and there. See if you can spot them if you’re bored and have nothing else to do. ****, if you’re reading this you obviously don’t…be honest.

¹ May or may not actually be a “couple.”

² May or may not actually be “little.”

I have such a ****in’ bad habit of rambling…I guess I just get into something, you know? I should be a writer…not a good one, but still, if I can get some idiots to buy my bull**** from me I’m all set. I can bust out a good few pages about the most inane things…hence the name.

[b]ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART ALART

************************************Log in to see images!********************************************

——————————————————————CALLING ALL MEMBERS OF TSB! CALLING ALL MEMBERS OF TSB!——————————————————————

PLEASE TROLL THE **** OUT OF ME. I’M SERIOUS. LOOK, I’M TALKING IN ALL CAPS. THAT IS HOW SERIOUS I AM. GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT ****ERS. I WANT TO SEE WHAT ALL THE FUSS IS ABOUT. YOU KEEP CLAIMING YOU’RE THE BAAAAAADDEST ****S TO EVER GRACE THESE FORUMS, THEN BRING IT. IT’S OFFICIALLY ON!!!

PROVE TO ME YOU’RE WHAT YOU SAY YOU ARE, OR woman's genitals OUT AND PROVE YOU’RE JUST A BUNCH OF OF OVERRATED, HAS-BEENS, fabulous personS!!![/b]

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!