Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News The end of the world?!!!!

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

lol

bai guys

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

That was harsh. Log in to see images!

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Couldn’t you argue that posting such ridiculous things is, in itself, trolling the creator?

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

MC Banhammer Posted:

Just when ET podcasts that I feel under control, along comes this thread, which used to be entertaining, resulting in 20 — that’s right, twenty — reports to the mods.

Most of those, BTW, are legitimate, and warnings and bans are coming down.

I’m not sure where the thread got derailed, and I don’t have time to find it right now, but the basic gist of what’s going to happen is this: This thread, whether you like it or not, is in a non-RP forum, where trolling and certain other behaviors are not permitted. Whether you agree that the thread should be here or not, it’s not really up to you to say “it’s stupid so I’m going to troll it.” The person who owns this site has said “it’s in a non-trolling forum, so don’t troll it.” And I’m around to enforce that.

So, nothing personal, as I hand out these bans.

you are a bad moderator

this isnt trolling or flaming

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

gigerth Posted:

you are a bad moderator

this isnt trolling or flaming

There’s threads with worse offensions floating around reported and you don’t see the creator punished.

I’m a optimistic person, so I still believe they just forgot to check these threads. Let this be the truth please.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Each ban was based on a particular breach. I’m sure you can find them if you look through the thread.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

MC Banhammer Posted:

Each ban was based on a particular breach. I’m sure you can find them if you look through the thread.

stop trolling? no, not for banhmamer. ill ban those guys and then rub it in their faces heh.

im the coolest mod. Log in to see images!

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

As the new Ep 2 mod I will be sure to be fair and balanced.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!