Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Pumpkin Leave off igreat timestears.

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

Hawaiian great timesthirstypedo furfabulous person

BeavisSaves Posted:

dear androgenous fabulous persons; nobody gives a **** what soul is trapped in your body what animal you are sexually attracted to or what set of genitalia you have mutilated to resemble something else just post your genetic code XX or XY so we can properly mock you its ****ing simple kthnxdie

**** you.

xX_H0LY_D1V3-
R_Xx

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Star of the masquerade

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

GODAMN BATMAN!! AND YUO KNO W IT"

igreat timestears Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

dear androgenous fabulous persons; nobody gives a **** what soul is trapped in your body what animal you are sexually attracted to or what set of genitalia you have mutilated to resemble something else just post your genetic code XX or XY so we can properly mock you its ****ing simple kthnxdie

**** you.

since i completly pwn u ill rent u yourself so u can take ur furfabulous person gender and species dissociated bum the **** off the forums

My sig sucks because I'm a troll!

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

BeavisSaves Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

**** you.

since i completly pwn u ill rent u yourself so u can take ur furfabulous person gender and species dissociated bum the **** off the forums

**** you.

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

BeavisSaves Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

**** you.

**** you.

CEAS UR POSTIGN

HOLY ****

LISTEN TO UR BETERS ALREADY U USELES PEICE OF REEKING BIEL

-

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Schildkrote Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

**** you.

**** you.

CEAS UR POSTIGN

HOLY ****

I thought you were dead in a load of jizz!

genericangstyposter edited this message on 11/16/2007 2:32PM

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

Schildkrote Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

**** you.

**** you.

CEAS UR POSTIGN

HOLY ****

If anyone here is my “better,” it certainly isn’t you.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!