Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll A way to unlocked a new char in Ep, 2.
Poll: A good idea?
You must be logged in to vote.

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

Well I’ve been thinking about this for a bit, and was wondering if adding an extra char could be added through a side-quest, or possibly doing X number of jobs on the job board. It would give players the experiance to play-through as another char, or try out the new hacker clbum. Specily’ if they can’t afford/can’t find a way to play. Post your thoughts on this.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Aren’t we also doing cross-clbum characters anyway? I just think if they want a new character they should have to pay for it as well.

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

well if you’re playing ep 2 you already spent a bunch of brownies, so, shouldn’t be too hard for you to pay three more after that

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

zigzagoon Posted:

well if you’re playing ep 2 you already spent a bunch of brownies, so, shouldn’t be too hard for you to pay three more after that

What if you won a contest or somthing. Plus, what if you only were able to just bearly to scrape together the money? And cross-clbuming may not work out the same way as making a new char.

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

barely being able to scratch together ten bucks is a sad state of affairs and i really hope that this is not the case for anyone here

from what i’ve heard most people just have problems with using paypal/getting a credit card/being deathly afraid of online transactions, not the actual money, once they get past that barrier i don’t think they would find it a huge pain to pay another time

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Buy ep 2 get 1 alt free? Sounds good!

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

quangntenemy Posted:

Buy ep 2 get 1 alt free? Sounds good!

I could support this, perhaps as a limited-time thing, to promote the purchase for older players who wanna try a new clbum and entice new players with the ability to try out whatever interests them (so hard to choose among all… five… clbumes, man). I figure a month or so would be a good timeframe for such a promo.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

if this happens i want to either save money or gift that new character

i already have 5 i don’t want more

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Maybe the option to buy an alt with EP2 at the same time for a reduced price on the alt.

7BP game + 1-2BP alt, like a bogo sale or something.

Or maybe 10BP for ep2, an alt, and a custom title and avatar for it.

I still think 7BP is a steal for Ep2. It should be an incentive to get the 25 dollar BP pack and grab more alts at the same time.

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

But, there’s already a 7BP package, so incentive for the $25 package seems kinda optimisitc. Reduced fare is a good compromise. *continues being an agreeable little brown nose*

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!