Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature How to finish Leaderboard hogging

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Put an auto-remove feature.

Set it to 7/15 days (whatever you think it’s the best), and make it remove everyone on the top if no one else tops them within that limit of days.

Done, no more hogging, no huge inflow of Leaderboard E-Peens.

Andy_Dextruss

Avatar: 50228 Wed Apr 08 07:39:40 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 37 Troll

Orgasm changer who shoots rays through computer screens

Or divide cred/flezz/friends/flamebate score etc by number of days since registration. Maybe not friends actually.

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Or make it a monthly score

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

just reset the leaderboards when ep 2 starts so everybody has a fair chance

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I like the idea that came up in the last discussion — I think it may have come from scullyangel, but my apologies if it was someone else — that the leaderboards for popularity and flamebate be based on activity (friend requests, replies to threads) in the last 3 months. That won’t necessarily end “hogging,” per se, since one person could be a male reproductive organ and try to stay on top for as long as possible, but it would make it much more difficult to do so. It would also mean that impossibly high stats (such as are gained through tubmail bombing or contests, or just creating a particularly epic thread) would not tend to last long, and that new players would have a good chance of moving up quickly. The one place where I think it might be unfair is that it would reward players who get their friend requests/flamebate replies all at once, instead of building them up slowly over time.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!