Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant LINE BREAKS: SRTOP IT

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

AAHZ Posted:

as honored as i would be for having that epeen, its better that I find this and show yall rather than… how shall i say… a DIFFERENT situation.

its a known exploit that i just so happened to find, AND share without abusing myself. Theres a difference.

lol, just messin’ with you man.

Though that would be an epic peen, they should make that.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Evil Trout Posted:

I will fix it eventually but considering it’s something you guys can just avoid doing in the meantime it can wait a little while rather than derail the ep2 train Log in to see images!

Please avoid abusing it. If you do something annoying with it, we may ban you.

YAY this is what i was waiting for. Annoying sig BEGONE!

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

AAHZ Posted:

i know im sounding like an bum here, but nobody would even be doing it if i didnt show TUBSWEETIE what it can do in IDC last week.

then she used it in her sig to show how it could break the boards and BOOM now its a problem.

Finding exploits/bugs should just not be for Klans and also not related to the HAXXOR epeen.

This should be a new epeen, for expliots and such.

The big issue here is that it’s not a security exploit. Haxploitation is for security AND helping fix it. By all logic, the linebreak isn’t even a bug. It is, however, exploitable to be intensely irritating. And it works in places it need not. Sigs shouldn’t have more than a couple line breaks at most. They’re supposed to be small. Stalls don’t need line breaks either. That’s still not really a bug, though.

The only real bug in this whole mess was found (by me) to be that filling the sig with all 1024 characters makes you unable to change the sig to anything but a totally blank one.

And even then, there never was a peen for finding a bug. You report bugs because you want to see the game improved. The reward is that the game doesn’t break all the time.

tl;dr: Everything in this debacle has not been worthy of any rewards at all.

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

Evil Trout Posted:

I will fix it eventually but considering it’s something you guys can just avoid doing in the meantime it can wait a little while rather than derail the ep2 train Log in to see images!

Please avoid abusing it. If you do something annoying with it, we may ban you.

thank you! Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I actually came up with a pretty simple fix this morning.

First it’s disabled altogether in IDC.

In other places, you can have up to 10
codes, after which they’re silently ignored.

It’s not perfect, so “don’t be an bumhole” rule still applies.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!