Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Board Games Analyzing Current Forumbuildr Ideas

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Veterans of Foreign Whores – Probably will be this week’s winner, which is p. cool in my book. This forum has potential in writing about both sketchy war flashbacks and horrible ex-conquests. With a bit of creativity this will make a fine forum.

Reincar-Nation – My personal favorite to win, because I have a ton of ideas for entries. I don’t know about everyone else but I want to build this forum. Log in to see images!

Save Our Sidekicks – I feel bad saying this, because i really like this idea, but I’m having trouble writing entries for it. I love the idea, I do, and I could imagine plenty of ways to go with it- doesn’t just have to be comic or superhero sidekicks, after all! ...but nothing. Maybe a better buildr can make something of it.

Overtime Insurrection – Not a bad idea for a build. Subject matter may bleed somewhat into Anarchist Playbook, but the people’s souls being crushed by ****ty jobs probably offers enough material for a build.

Board Game Addicts – A silly idea, but I have a feeling this would make a fun build. I may try writing some entries for this to see how it builds.

Pirate’s Paradise – A poorly timed forum idea. There are plenty of piratey subs going up amongst all the gay navy entries on the current build. This may have been a good forum idea, but now it’s superfluous. Come back in two months or so when the idea is fresh again.

PurtynPouty

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I like the idea of VFW, too, I’ve heard enough of my Grandpa’s war stories to have plenty of material.

I believe Pirate’s Paradise went up last week when Vengeance United was winning, so it would have been good as an alternative to Sensuous Seamen, but, agreed, it’s a bit too soon to back up a nautical forum with another one. That being said, if we can pull enough material out for the amount of religious-themed forums there are…

Orb

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

PurtynPouty Posted:

I like the idea of VFW, too, I’ve heard enough of my Grandpa’s war stories to have plenty of material.

I believe Pirate’s Paradise went up last week when Vengeance United was winning, so it would have been good as an alternative to Sensuous Seamen, but, agreed, it’s a bit too soon to back up a nautical forum with another one. That being said, if we can pull enough material out for the amount of religious-themed forums there are…

Religion has a fair amount of ground to cover. The high seas, not so much. Pirate’s Paradise missed the boat, I’m afraid (pun intended).

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

For the love of @god, no more religious forums, please.

I would say we’d be beating a dead horse, but it’s more like beating a dead horse’s sun-bleached skeleton now…

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

No, we’re beating a vaguely-horse-shaped stain.

And really, I think Reincar-Nation isn’t like the religion-bashing we’ve had. It’s explicitly non-Christian (The Bible actually states that there’s no such thing as reincarnation) and its making fun of people because they have big egos and think they used to be some sort of important person, not because they’re religious.

Orb

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Big Brother Posted:

And really, I think Reincar-Nation isn’t like the religion-bashing we’ve had. It’s explicitly non-Christian (The Bible actually states that there’s no such thing as reincarnation) and its making fun of people because they have big egos and think they used to be some sort of important person, not because they’re religious.

That’s exactly why I’d like to build Reincar-Nation. I hadn’t even considered thinking of it as a religious forum idea until Shady Pixel’s post.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Big Brother Posted:

And Wiccapedia was Christian?

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

Balloon Posted:

And Wiccapedia was Christian?

no. Unless that was sarcasm.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Yes, it was sarcasm… but with a point behind it.

Revolargin

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Reincar-Nation isn’t a religion forum. It may be related to otherkin and such, which slightly brushes Furry Farm, and it may graze Wiccapedia or the conspiracy board ever so lightly, but it doesn’t really overlap with any. I think it’s a good suggestion, and people should vote moar for it. I would gladly write entries for it, and maybe even troll an actual Otherkin board for inspiration.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!