Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Flezz Coverwhore over L'ORLY on PrayPal // Attack type usage

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I’m fairly sure that using Coverwhores exclusively is cheaper than L’ORLY’s. I burn 10-12 of them on a PayPal run of 19-20 threads. The obvious con is it takes longer. Any experimentation with this?

Second topic: I have been predominately using the 60-65 and 10-15 attacks, as they’re the most efficient Sexiness users, though the computer will get in more attacks. I’ll use the others usually only if it kills a thread in one turn. Again, anyone experimented with this?

“So apparently I was really drunk yesterday and hit a woman with my car. When you think about it, really, it’s her own fault. She should’ve been in the kitchen.” – Zach Braff on driving

“Around the holidays I love handing out turkeys at the local food bank. I just wish I could see the looks on there faces later when they thaw out a 10 pound chunk of dog ****. That never gets old.” – Zach Braff on keeping the holiday spirit alive

“Every single person wants to do it, don’t hate me because I had the guts to follow my heart!” – Zach Braff on incest

“I knew I’d made it as an actor when he was shaking just being in my presence” – Zach Braff on Michael J Fox

“I tried it a few times but didn’t see the point. I’m Zach Braff. What the **** do I need a team for besides holding me back and sucking? If I wanted that, I’d just walk on the set of ‘Scrubs’.”

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Being able to complete PrayPal at 19-20 threads generally takes me 4 lipsticks and sometimes a prepubescent. That’s 200-225 sexiness needed vs your 180ish, but my build is for speed and I use the best attacks whenever they are available. My build generally allows for each thread to be killed with either 2 (Ophelia+Threaten or Ophelia+Vivid if Pump is active) or 4 (Pump+Vivid+Threaten+Vivid) actions.

Besides the speed factor it sounds like you save a bit of flezz. That could be a nice thing for those flezz grinding. Log in to see images!

How is your time on the forum? When I was religiously grinding PrayPal at 20 threads the toughest part was getting in all 4 visits before it switched to a lower thread count.

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Any camwhore with Pump It Up makes CoverWhore more than good enough makeup for grinding PrayPal. Used properly, you wont even need SXR. Perfect if you need to save your flezz. Of course, this strategy breaks down entirely against any challenge forum.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

You guys have patience. Using a consumable every couple of actions would drive me batty! Log in to see images!

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

scullyangel Posted:

You guys have patience. Using a consumable every couple of actions would drive me batty! Log in to see images!

It’s a strategy one gets used to, and once you get into the rhythm it goes by quickly enough. Still, it’s no good for speedruns, so I only do it on one of my other camwhore alts. Plus, constantly using Pump It Up makes your attacks hit harder, which is nice. It’s just a different way to use camwhores, really.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Orb Posted:

It’s just a different way to use camwhores, really.

And you can never have enough ways to use camwhores.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

My calculations suggest that taking the extra hits (and corresponding durability hits) more than makes up for the difference in consumable price.

Although I must confess that I am less than certain.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

When I grinded for the DML (took me 4 weeks back then… ) I consumed after every attack a viagrow and sometimes an androst. Log in to see images!

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Amasius Posted:

When I grinded for the DML (took me 4 weeks back then… ) I consumed after every attack a viagrow and sometimes an androst. Log in to see images!

I did that for a while too. But it becomes boring fast.

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

scullyangel Posted:

Besides the speed factor it sounds like you save a bit of flezz. That could be a nice thing for those flezz grinding. Log in to see images!

How is your time on the forum? When I was religiously grinding PrayPal at 20 threads the toughest part was getting in all 4 visits before it switched to a lower thread count.

My times are terrible. Lag extends it much of the time, and I don’t have a set strategy of attack usage, as I’m still experimenting. I’d guess it’d be slightly under 10 minutes if you were fast and didn’t have lag. For the record, I have lvl6 offense, lvl1 defense, lvl3 sexiness, lvl4 ego, and best equipment using the 1% repair method. So, this strategy is not realistic for getting 4 turns + repairs in half an hour.

Arktor Posted:

My calculations suggest that taking the extra hits (and corresponding durability hits) more than makes up for the difference in consumable price.

Although I must confess that I am less than certain.

If it takes more than one lipstick otherwise, Camwhores are definitely more flezz-efficient. I said I was “fairly sure” to check that I didn’t have a bad build. Attack type usage is more interesting.

priscilla edited this message on 09/02/2008 4:19PM

“So apparently I was really drunk yesterday and hit a woman with my car. When you think about it, really, it’s her own fault. She should’ve been in the kitchen.” – Zach Braff on driving

“Around the holidays I love handing out turkeys at the local food bank. I just wish I could see the looks on there faces later when they thaw out a 10 pound chunk of dog ****. That never gets old.” – Zach Braff on keeping the holiday spirit alive

“Every single person wants to do it, don’t hate me because I had the guts to follow my heart!” – Zach Braff on incest

“I knew I’d made it as an actor when he was shaking just being in my presence” – Zach Braff on Michael J Fox

“I tried it a few times but didn’t see the point. I’m Zach Braff. What the **** do I need a team for besides holding me back and sucking? If I wanted that, I’d just walk on the set of ‘Scrubs’.”

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Nicco Posted:

I did that for a while too. But it becomes boring fast.

A troll gotta do what a troll gotta do. Log in to see images!

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Update:

Without lag, I was able to do runs exclusively with Coverwhores at 5-6 minutes. I got minor lag doing minimum repair, making the total time between turns ~9 minutes. I’m quite sure the lag during repair occurs from refreshing the large stack of “junk.” Getting four turns in half an hour using Coverwhores w/out minimum repair shouldn’t, as long as you’re moving quick. With minimum repair (probably requires low consumable count), not sure. My current build includes 225 total health, 7 offense upgrades, and max equipment. Two Authorities kill most threads Pump’d. OBP and Stories kill any thread Pump’d with these stats.

Also, I did a couple trials of using the most powerful attacks when available verses bra shot + authorities + poetry. The former uses slightly more Coverwhores, but the difference is negligible.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!