Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Poll What killed Forumwarz?

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

it’s funny because it’s not trolling and totally true

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Forumwarz died for me when I lost Biff. Everything after that was like a Cream Puff stuffed with dirty feathers.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

WS22 won’t be able to pay for EP2 anyway, so close the RP forums for people who didn’t pay EP2 and we win.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

MC Banhammer Posted:

Where’s the “They made MC Banhammer a mod” option? I mean that pretty much killed Forumwarz immediately, didn’t it?

In all honesty, I was going to make that an option, but it slipped my mind when I was making the poll. Totally sorry. Hope you don’t feel left out.

98% of forumgoers have put a statistic like this in their sig. If you are one of the 2% who hasn’t, put this in your sig.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Fran Posted:

WS22 won’t be able to pay for EP2 anyway, so close the RP forums for people who didn’t pay EP2 and we win.

I approve of this idea. Log in to see images!

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

I agree with Biff, if ET wants to charge for Ep 2 he needs to show us he is serious about

keeping Fwz a high quality gaming experience.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!