Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Any more levels after level 10?

SUPERSTAR-TO-
AD

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Are you supposed to not be able to get more levels after lvl 10 or is this a bug?

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

SUPERSTAR-TOAD Posted:

Are you supposed to not be able to get more levels after lvl 10 or is this a bug?

Right now that’s the max (admins notwithstanding) because there are no more upgrades available.

If you’re level 10, you probably finished episode one. In the future, we plan to have 69 levels per character (with appropriately amusing names for levels). Yes, 69…we’re gonna go there! Log in to see images!

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

heh, might make WoW gamers mad. always being stuck one less than 70.

when we get to 69, do you think it would be possible to add something so we can shuffle around what we bought with the upgrade points? as a “well you’ll never have the chance to upgrade ever again” thing?

Filthy bumis-
tant

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Cubear Posted:

heh, might make WoW gamers mad. always being stuck one less than 70.

When the Lich King expansion comes out FWZ should raise it to 79 Log in to see images!

SUPERSTAR-TO-
AD

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

actually I have not finished the episode yet!

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

BTW, to really get people you should make it so it looks like they’re leveling up to 70, but it never quite gets there. (just goes infinitely slow at the end.)

woeisme

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Cubear Posted:

BTW, to really get people you should make it so it looks like they’re leveling up to 70, but it never quite gets there. (just goes infinitely slow at the end.)

Make it loop around if you’re feeling like an bumhole.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!