Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay A way to experiment with different upgrade builds

cube

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube

Reading the stats of other lvl 10s and seeing a relatively significant disparity between characters of the same clbum had me wondering just how varied we can make our characters through specialization… I may be overestimating the depth of customization in this game but I think it would be interesting to experiment with different upgrade builds with the use of a re-roll bumon or something like that.

cube

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube

mak butan

Unending Tor-
ment

[Suicide Pact]

Level 7 Emo Kid

SUGAR mammary glands

cube Posted:

mak butan

Reciv bacon.

jokes aside, i think that might be a good idea, though it might be best to have some sort of cost for rolling back or else people would exploit the hell out of it, i’m sure.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Yeah, I would imagine people would re-upgrade their character depending on what forum they were doing Log in to see images!

cube

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

Evil Trout Posted:

Yeah, I would imagine people would re-upgrade their character depending on what forum they were doing Log in to see images!

Oops, I meant to add, it would be only available to lvl 10s who had completed Episode 1 Log in to see images!

black death

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Or once a day, or every two days, or every four forums or something… (yes, four forums = 1 day but it’s not quite the same thing)

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I’ll probably refund all upgrade points when we do the upcoming re-balancing too.

I like the WoW does it where you can pay money, but each additional time you do it costs more.

Azsedcf

Level 16 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

You could use flezz as payment for the re-upgrading. Something like 100 for the first then 1000, and just multiply the cost by 10 every time they do it.

That is good enough that someone can fix it once if they find out they craped up but they would have to work hard for it after that point.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!