Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business The Official "I would like some free BP please" thread

Manacute Posted:

3 years since I joined.

And I still haven’t got episode 2.

100 brownies if you’re generous enough.

Next year you’ll be old enough to get a job. Log in to see images!

Hackm4n

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Well, if someone really has a few brownie points to spare, I would really appreciate some so I can continue with the game! Log in to see images!

Lollerisms

Level 49 Hacker

“Firewall Fighter”

If anyone is nice enough, I would like 135 BP to keep playing.

Thanks!

Lollerisms Posted:

If anyone is nice enough, I would like 135 BP to keep playing.

Thanks!

Nice people don’t live in their mother’s basement == Forumwarz players aren’t nice

And **** you.

puss mcquack

Avatar: 138241 2011-07-31 00:43:38 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 25 Hacker

Rangers F.C

how do you send brownie points, I have some, will never use them, and will give one of these poor saps some so they can waste some more time of their meaningless lives on this ever so engaging game (notice my level, I have never purchased **** from this site, just have won some BP in contest).

Click on the persons profile you want to send to and it’s right at the top along with the prank options.

puss mcquack

Avatar: 138241 2011-07-31 00:43:38 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 25 Hacker

Rangers F.C

Minkus Draconus Tiberius Maximus Rexor McCatpants Posted:

Click on the persons profile you want to send to and it’s right at the top along with the prank options.

Thanks, now some fabulous person named Manacute just got 36 bp. Apparently he still needs 64, so, someone give him 63 and not a brownie point more. I sure did use those brownie points from those contests I won well. I doubt he’ll ever log back on to this site.

NunChukNorriz

Level 21 Permanoob

“Asshat”

Kind of going to hate myself for doing this… but I’m going to do it anyway.

I want to start Ep III but I only have 90 BP. Could anyone help me with the needful 10 BP so I don’t have to wait till payday? Would be happy to exchange Flezz or pwn a forum or two.

Florence Cur-
ious

Avatar: 267890 2013-08-25 15:06:49 -0400

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 21 Camwhore

SPECIAL NEEDS PERSON: 1 2 3 Potato

I don’t really need Episode 2 and Episode 3 and since I already won three medals in one round, I absolutely have no need for Forumwarz Domination. The amount I am requesting is 40 BP to buy the “Shoot Your Wad” Illegal Game Enhancement, so I can level up enough to have enough Upgrade Points, so that I can figure out which build would work the best for me, without copying the Camwhore Speedbuild.

Florence Curious edited this message on 07/25/2013 1:54AM

Dr Jerome Hu-
nsaker

Avatar: 263954 2015-02-04 01:29:46 -0500

[Majestic 12]

Level 69 Hacker

Write your characters name on your genitalia and post pics for bp Log in to see images!

Any photoshopped pics Log in to see images!

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Dr Jerome Hunsaker Posted:

Write your characters name on your genitalia and post pics for bp Log in to see images!

I like you.

Dr Jerome Hu-
nsaker

Avatar: 263954 2015-02-04 01:29:46 -0500

[Majestic 12]

Level 69 Hacker

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

I like you.

I like you too Log in to see images!

Dr Jerome Hunsaker Posted:

HEY HEY HEY! I’m the perv around these parts. Everyone pretend I said that.

Florence Cur-
ious

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 21 Camwhore

I just finished episode 1 by mistake and now it won’t let me go to any forums, because I won’t buy Episode 2. I consider this game pwned and I no longer need the BP anymore, in that case. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m ****ing off forever to KoL…this has been a fun game…while it let me actually play!

cro7ch-master

Avatar: 79059 Sat Nov 22 20:42:35 -0500 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

XYLON XYLON XYLON XYLON XYLON XYLON XYLON XYLON XYLON XYLON

Florence Curious Posted:

I just finished episode 1 by mistake and now it won’t let me go to any forums, because I won’t buy Episode 2. I consider this game pwned and I no longer need the BP anymore, in that case. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m ****ing off forever to KoL…this has been a fun game…while it let me actually play!

The game will let you play, but it’s prolly best you get out while you still can.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Florence Curious Posted:

Bored of forumwarz so going to play Kingdom of Loathing… folks I think we have a time traveler from 2008 on our hands

I do most of my time travelling with Steel Reserve. I’m pretty sure I just popped out of 2009 myself.

Florence Cur-
ious

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 21 Camwhore

cro7ch-master Posted:

The game will let you play, but it’s prolly best you get out while you still can.

Like, oh my gawd! I logged in, did as you said and now I’m back, babies!~ Hooraaay!~

I’m back, b*****s!

Note: I still have 40 BPs on my wishlist for 69 turns… Log in to see images! Florence Curious edited this message on 08/07/2013 2:33AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!