Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ugly Permanoob challenge

ThisIsBullsh-
it

[drip drool]

Level 10 Re-Re

Haha yessss… this e-peen owns. Worth it. Thanks!

Edit: Caturday!!!!!!!!!!!

ThisIsBullshit edited this message on 12/01/2007 11:00PM

Flint

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

They call me brokeback imafabulous person

almost makes me wish i kept flint here as a re-re.. but he is too damned cool

Re-Reality

[drip drool]

Level 10 Re-Re

These new attacks are hilarious, but they made the final forum a breeze. I think the new Re-Re is stronger than the old Camwhore.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Yeah they were way too strong, I just nerfed them Log in to see images!

Hard Mode

[drip drool]

Level 7 Re-Re

Honestly I don’t like the idea of a special attack just for Re-Res. Kind of defeats the whole point of a Re-Re, doesn’t it?

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

so what about people who will play as a re re to get these attacks, then switch to a new clbum and respec through haxl rose? can they still get caturday?

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Hard Mode Posted:

Honestly I don’t like the idea of a special attack just for Re-Res. Kind of defeats the whole point of a Re-Re, doesn’t it?

Before the new attacks it was impossible to beat the game as a Re-Re thanks to the re-balancing.

They’re also pretty weak, and you get them fairly late into the game, so it’s still incredibly challenging.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Cubear Posted:

so what about people who will play as a re re to get these attacks, then switch to a new clbum and respec through haxl rose? can they still get caturday?

No, the attacks are only available to people in the Re-Re clbum.

If you changed clbumes, you’d still have them but none of your new clbum’ abilities. To gain those abilities you’d have to throw away the Re-Re ones.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

so unless some poor soul decided to get to level 8 as a re-re only to change clbum to a camwhore or something to get pump me up and the ability to have equips and two levels worth of upgrade points?

Casey

[Team AWESOME]

Level 8 Re-Re

$pecial |n mai own littel way #/\/?

alright, I’m goin’ for this.

I’ll even buy myself a seperate re re avatar someday.

Hraesvelgr

Level 58 Permanoob

“Dumbfuck”

Success, Caturday and Hamster dance really made the difference. Though I had to go to Haxlrose twice and generally pawn lesser forms ceaselessly, the Permanoob challenge is fun.Log in to see images! Hraesvelgr edited this message on 12/08/2007 9:09PM

ThisIsBullsh-
it

[drip drool]

Level 10 Re-Re

Woooo Full Suite

Hraesvelgr

Level 58 Permanoob

“Dumbfuck”

The second time through the Nuclear forms with a Re-Re the cost was 25 XR-XRs. This is due to less critical misses. Is the primary stat for these misses luck, defense, or the proportion of both stats?

Hraesvelgr edited this message on 12/11/2007 4:06AM

Casey

[Team AWESOME]

Level 8 Re-Re

As an idea, how about a sort of tradeoff buff?

something like:

Oblivious

-X ego

+Y defense

example of attack text would basically consist of “I NO U R BUT WHAT M I” and “LALALALALA I CAN’T HERE U”

Casey edited this message on 12/11/2007 5:13AM

Casey

[Team AWESOME]

Level 8 Re-Re

So a minor setback cost me about three days to gain back. I really wouldn’t reccommend this challenge to anybody. Hamster parade really did the trick once I’d finished earning it.

Please, everybody. Do not do this challenge

Phlegmatic

[Pessimists]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Casey Posted:

Sounds like an invitation. Log in to see images!

ThisIsBullsh-
it

[drip drool]

Level 10 Re-Re

Casey Posted:

So a minor setback cost me about three days to gain back. I really wouldn’t reccommend this challenge to anybody. Hamster parade really did the trick once I’d finished earning it.

Doing the nuke forum after the rebalancing and with the new attacks, I used about half the XRXRs it took for me to do the first time.

But yeah somewhere I said that the worst part is if you mess yourself up, otherwise you can just ride mission reward money right to the end.

Casey Posted:

You weren’t kidding about the setbacks. Not complaining, I knew it would be a challenge, but it took quite a bit of work to make up for some screwups.

I love the permanoob e-peen, though Log in to see images!

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Fun fact: Only 25 people have beaten the game as a Re-re. Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Tesfan Posted:

Fun fact: Only 25 people have beaten the game as a Re-re. Log in to see images!

Fun fact 2: Of those 25 people, at least one did it with cheats. I know, because one of them’s my re-re cheater.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!