Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Writing Andrais' Fault

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

Hawaiian great timesthirstypedo furfabulous person

It’s Andrais’ fault that we got into this mess, a thousand dead corpses washing up, bloated and festering on the icy shores of New England. The stench was overwhelming me, I couldn’t breathe. They were all staring at me with broken eyes.

They rose, still staring and glaring, claiming it was my fault. But it was Andrais, damnit!

Andrais- will you answer for your own sins? Why should I answer for your crimes? Is there an Andrais here?

They all crawl towards me, a mbum of teenaged mutants that couldn’t possibly have ever heard of Mozart or a necktie. It’s Andrais’ fault, crawl towards Andrais!

There is no Andrais, it was something that you made up. A scapegoat. A foolish cry emerges from your foaming mouth, “Andrais! ANDRAIS!” But Andrais never comes. He or she or whomever, it is not Andrais’ fault.

The bloated corpses creep closer, their corpulant stomachs bursting with ichor, sea water and dead maggots. Their green, rotten teeth reach your poor pale neck…

It’s your fault.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!