Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Art CLOSED: TROLLTIME: Your Best Insult

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

We all know that in real life the best way to make sure you succeed is to be bigger and stronger than everyone in your path, such that you can crush your opponents in your muscular bumocks.

But this is the internet. You are a feeble pasty manchild with no chance of beating someone in a fight.

Well fear not!

Your body may be weak, but your brain may be less weak!

The internet is a notorious breeding ground of foul ideas. If you’ve found this site, chances are you have also found the rest of the sweaty gooch of the net. You have read more filth on this internet than anywhere else. And as such, your vocabulary and prose has grown to reflect it.

No, you know to never step into the ring. You casually slump at the sidelines as your opponent prepares to attack physically. Your mind races and your tongue slithers about, preparing to form the greatest insult of all time.

When uttered, your foe drops dead. Pbumers-by spurt blood from their ears. Men, women, and children vomit in terror.

You simply walk away.

WHAT DID YOU SAY?

­

­

­

The Fine Print

– this is the ‘best’ insult thread. since there is only one ‘best’ there is only one winner

– winner gets 2BP

– the judge is me.

– EVEN THOUGH THERE IS ONLY ONE BEST INSULT, YOU CAN ENTER UP TO THREE (3) TIMES PER CHARACTER

– actually there’ll be as many as three runners up

– runner up gets 1BP

– runner up is one that I really like, but don’t think deserve the title of ‘best’

­

­

What makes it the ‘Best’ Insult?

– how insulting it is

– offensive, rude, revolting, horrendous

– that sort of stuff.

– it’s gotta be like “oh **** i don’t want to ever be called that again you ****”

Contest ends Monday September 1st at 9PM forumwarz time.

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 08/28/2008 7:26PM

pobocks

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

You go around at night, collecting sweat from the bumocks of homeless “veterans” until, around five in the morning, you return home to make tea.

In summary, YOU DRINK THE bum SWEAT OF BUMS AND BEGGARS.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

can we post more than one

edit: nvm you edited it and answered

gigerth edited this message on 08/28/2008 7:21PM

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

We all know that in real life the best way to make sure you succeed is to be bigger and stronger than everyone in your path, such that you can crush your opponents in your muscular bumocks.

But this is the internet. You are a feeble pasty manchild with no chance of beating someone in a fight.

Well fear not!

Your body may be weak, but your brain may be less weak!

The internet is a notorious breeding ground of foul ideas. If you’ve found this site, chances are you have also found the rest of the sweaty gooch of the net. You have read more filth on this internet than anywhere else. And as such, your vocabulary and prose has grown to reflect it.

No, you know to never step into the ring. You casually slump at the sidelines as your opponent prepares to attack physically. Your mind races and your tongue slithers about, preparing to form the greatest insult of all time.

When uttered, your foe drops dead. Pbumers-by spurt blood from their ears. Men, women, and children vomit in terror.

You simply walk away.

WHAT DID YOU SAY?

­

­

­

The Fine Print

– this is the ‘best’ insult thread. since there is only one ‘best’ there is only one winner

– winner gets 2BP

– the judge is me.

– EVEN THOUGH THERE IS ONLY ONE BEST INSULT, YOU CAN ENTER UP TO THREE (3) TIMES PER CHARACTER

– runner up gets 1BP

– runner up is one that I really like, but don’t think deserve the title of ‘best’

­

­

– how insulting it is

– that sort of stuff.

– it’s gotta be like “oh **** i don’t want to ever be called that again you ****”

quote for toxx because I forgot about number of times you can enter in OP

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Also, one time I was arguing with a friend about something stupid and someone just bumed in and I said “HEY if I wanted some come back from you I’d scrape it off the roof of your mouth”

(works better when spoken)

but I silenced the room

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

The Fine Print

– winner gets 2BP

– the judge is me.

– runner up gets 1BP

­

­

– how insulting it is

– that sort of stuff.

Contest ends Monday September 1st at 9PM forumwarz time.

quoted again because i forgot the end time.

Morro the As-
sless

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 10 Troll

The Biggest and Greatest Bodyguard on the Interwebz

best insult for a woman:

Your pretty hot, too bad that your woman's genitalsl fumes are melting my clothes.

for a dude:

your sister is so skanky, the washing machine breaks when she washes her undies

for all around:

your so ugly you make my belly look sexy. *giggles enormous fat rolls for effect*

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

your momma is so fat.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

BirdofPrey Posted:

your momma is so fat.

Close the contest, we have a winner

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

you smell like a bum, and your face looks like a bum, and you stick your finger up your bum then sniff it for hours..and you like to kiss your own bum.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

you are a weenor you have no friend noone likes you you smell funny you mum doest like you very much

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

ws22 alt

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

You, sir, have been sentenced to hell by an immortal omnipotent being, are having sex, and are a standard variation below the mean. In other words, you are goddamn ****ing very special.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

**** FRAN FOR FUN

Jubbles

Avatar: 24099 2011-10-31 20:24:56 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

I went almost four years without a custom title and all I got was this custom title. Also, male reproductive organs.

The best part of you ran down your mother’s leg.

Hey, hey! Mind your own business! Do I come down to where you work and slap the male reproductive organ out of your mouth?

I find it very hard to believe that of the millions of sperm released in each ejaculation, you won.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

your mama is so fat that her clothes dont even fit her and theyre very big.

we used to call “name” a doodoohead but in grade 3 we moved on to higher tiers of insults like gaylord

ur gay (variation “ur a gay baby”Log in to see images!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

tubsweetie is a homosexual

Travalgar

Avatar: 49870 Tue Oct 21 02:47:07 -0400 2008

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Stop splattering testosterone in front of me and return to your home planet, you socially inept extra terrestrial bozo.

Your momma’s fat and your papa’s ****ing poor; your opinions doesn’t matter at all.

For a girl:

Shut up, ****. All you have to do is open your leg and enjoy the show.

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

I bet you are in Klan **** You on Forumwarz.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!