Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me hey doods.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

Let’s talk about forumwarz in here.

personally it is good and it was a fun two weeks beating the first episode.

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Cubear Posted:

Let’s talk about forumwarz in here.

personally it is good and it was a fun two weeks beating the first episode.

yeah it’s pretty cool

i hope we get some more content soon or it’ll get boring just grinding Log in to see images!

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Just as well I’m taking it real damn slow.

ARMERICA****-
YEAH

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’m wery stuck atm so I dont think i’ll make two weeks. Stil very fun though. Log in to see images!

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

if you keep plugging away at it it’ll help

what pushed me over the “beating the game” threshold problem that i was having was jsut buying a ****ton of items.

and if you don’t hae enough money to do that with, just play one day’s visits on a forum you can pwn with no (or minimal items) and wait for your next delivery.

do that for a day or two and you should have enough flezz to buy enough items to get you through a tough spot.

ARMERICA****-
YEAH

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

yeah, I’m saving up for a mexican family now. I think I’ll get there in a day or two. Hope it helps since these forums are hitting pretty hard. Log in to see images!

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

i don’t know what forum you’re on but i’ve got a little advice for what to look for going in to each one.

RP forum: offense. the health bars here are relatively short, get a high enough offense and you should one shot a few threads, leading this to be fairly easy.
even if you reduce it from a three shot to a two shot, that is a huge decrease in damage taken.

Furry forum: defense. they don’t do much damage here, but high defense helps reduce the damage per hit, and since the threads are so healthy, they’ll hit you a lot. if it takes it down from 10 damage to 5 damage, you can pwn twice as hard.

if you’re past that, you must be going at the final forum, and my big advice there is a lot of healing items. just as many as you can buy. that is the only thing that can help you.
Cubear edited this message on 11/14/2007 6:52AM

ARMERICA****-
YEAH

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’m err… still at the metal/emo thingie. Log in to see images!

This is kind of awkward. >__>

Thanks for the advice, though. Will keep those in mind.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

you don’t need to pwn the metal or emo forums.

ARMERICA****-
YEAH

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

No, but I needed the money for my Mexicans.

Cancel that, though, just had a delivery. Log in to see images! Buy this book is the best one I’ve gotten yet. Skipped the Mexicans and went straight for the sealskin!

Still broke now, but I can’t wait to try out my new Defense once my forum visits reset! Log in to see images!

I suck at this game so bad, but I love it. Log in to see images!

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

you actually don’t get any money for pwning them, just for fbo or xssing them.

ARMERICA****-
YEAH

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Yeah, I know, but I do get monies from the stuff my adoring fans send me. Log in to see images!

You camwhores have a better reliable source of income than pwning forums and selling junk? Log in to see images!

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

no, but our high charisma gets us better deliveries…

that being said, we need those good deliveries to keep us stocked up.

ARMERICA****-
YEAH

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Ah. Makes sense, I guess.

Hope there’s an item that increases charisma for special slots soon, seems to be the only way to increase it. Log in to see images!

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

camwhores can both purchase shoes and glbumes for charisma and spend upgrade points on it.

maybe you should focus on your luck stat? i’m sure it has something to do with that.

ARMERICA****-
YEAH

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Hmm… That might be an option. Are you sure, though? This is the fist time I got a Buy This Book, and I haven’t touched my luck stat in a while…

Upkeep is probably a better option at the moment, though. I’m currently spending all my flezz on repairing my sealskin and it’s not getting fixed any time soon. :<

Need to grind some low-level forums in any case.

Cyst

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I’m having a lotta fun with my emo alt now, both game wise and RP wise, Log in to see images!

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Cyst Posted:

I’m having a lotta fun with my emo alt now, both game wise and RP wise, Log in to see images!

Mine, too. He’s such a little wuss. Log in to see images! genericangstyposter edited this message on 11/14/2007 11:56AM

12yoIRL

[Elitist Superstruc-
ture
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

genericangstyposter Posted:

Cyst Posted:

Mine, too. He’s such a little wuss. Log in to see images!

My emo has the most character. Log in to see images!

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

so poor i eat out of a dumpster, it's punk as **** hell yeah

12yoIRL Posted:

genericangstyposter Posted:

Cyst Posted:

Mine, too. He’s such a little wuss. Log in to see images!

My emo has the most character. Log in to see images!

My emo’s better than YOUR emo!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!