Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun Contest:Get a Chance for Episode 2

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

This is not RP!

And I tried to put it in contests, it was MB who moved it.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

i’ve spent upwards of 45 seconds trying to understand this..on top on not getting it, why is this in ayn rands instead of contest area?

Because it’s not a contest. There’s no reward. But the OP has posted that he doesn’t want role-playing to be allowed in here.

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

-i can think of a few other good places for this too, none of them in the non-rp area Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer Posted:

But the OP has posted that he doesn’t want role-playing to be allowed in here.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

He posted on a non RP area because his contest is stupid and he doesn’t want himself to be trolled about how stupid it is. And you can RP to some extent on the Contest forum.

Guess what, we’re smarter then that. We aren’t going to pay your EP2. If you were likable enough, people might pay for it, but you ASK to be hated. And threads like this are the reason you’re not liked.

You’re almost looking like some person I knew from my Pokémon forums. He minimodded a lot, avoided the Free-For-All areas and attempted to advocate for the destruction of the FFA areas because they had nothing to do with the forum’s main subject.

He ended up perma-banned because even the admins were sick of him.

Fran edited this message on 08/28/2008 8:56AM

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

Fran Posted:

He posted on a non RP area because his contest is stupid and he doesn’t want himself to be trolled about how stupid it is. And you can RP to some extent on the Contest forum.

Guess what, we’re smarter then that. We aren’t going to pay your EP2. If you were likable enough, people might pay for it, but you ASK to be hated. And threads like this are the reason you’re not liked.

You’re almost looking like some person I knew from my Pokémon forums. He minimodded a lot, avoided the Free-For-All areas and attempted to advocate for the destruction of the FFA areas because they had nothing to do with the forum’s main subject.

He ended up perma-banned because even the admins were sick of him.

Well said.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I also think this should be reported as a scam. No one can guarantee he’s simply going to disappear after he got his 7 BP.

Rule of thumb: don’t send your BPs to him, (huge) chances are you’re not getting it back.

Travalgar

Avatar: 49870 Tue Oct 21 02:47:07 -0400 2008

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Oh man, I can’t think of an insult suitable for this mess (not to mention I can’t say it loud even if I did found one insult).

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Travalgar Posted:

Oh man, I can’t think of an insult suitable for this mess (not to mention I can’t say it loud even if I did found one insult).

Are you afraid that Banhammer will hear you?

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

i can

i hope BB never gets the BPs for episode 2 and quits

Rastanarchar-
ismarx

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

this is ****ed up! do you guys realize that these kind of games are illegal in many countries?

this kind of schemes only last as long as people are stupid enough to join them.

read more about pyramid schemes here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

one example of someone who tried something similar to this was mr. Ponzi.

only that the difference between this scheme and other schemes is that here only one out of seven current participants is chosen to be promoted and others on the same “level” lose which significantly reduces the amount of victims but still there is a maximum of one out of seven that can win here. but still: IF you’re lucky to become a target, you still completely depend on whether people are stupid enough to join the game.

this game is rather in between a simple lottery and a pyramid scheme. but still some winners and some losers. once I’m finished with my paper for school I’m gonna show you guys what a real pyramid game is like, though I don’t think anyone here is stupid enough to join one. Coz srsly in pyramid games there is usually only one guaranteed winner and that’s the host.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Everyone in this thread send me your BPs. I will edit my post and give you nothing worth of value ABSOLUTELY FREE. Except your BPs.

PS: Send me your BPs.

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Something_Witty Posted:

My name is Big Brother I make lots of contests.

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Something_Witty Posted:

None of them are very good at all. Log in to see images!

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Something_Witty Posted:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!