Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Girls Alright emo fabulous persons...

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

so poor i eat out of a dumpster, it's punk as **** hell yeah

How much of your ****ty poetry would i have to listen to before you would be willing to give me a blowjob.

While this is tagged “girls” don’t be afraid to post if your a guy, I’m sure Schildkrote would find the information of much use.

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

I’m still waiting for a reply, you know.

Anthropomorp-
hicDragon

[Elitist Superstruc-
ture
]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

my mouth will never touch the male reproductive organ of a mere mortal man, especially one without the desire to ascend the sky with our dragon-lords and shed this rotting vestige we call humanity.

grow a woman's genitals and some wings and call me back, poser.

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

GODAMN BATMAN!! AND YUO KNO W IT"

AnthropomorphicDragon Posted:

my mouth will never touch the male reproductive organ of a mere mortal man, especially one without the desire to ascend the sky with our dragon-lords and shed this rotting vestige we call humanity.

grow a woman's genitals and some wings and call me back, poser.

Dinosaur: {noun} terrible lizard

1. My Log in to see images!

My sig sucks because I'm a troll!

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

Hawaiian great timesthirstypedo furfabulous person

I can’t speak for myself, because I’m a guy, but all the emo girls that I know expect at least twenty pages of poetry, a cuddle session, a cutting session, and some making out while listening to Nine Inch Nails or some other awesome music.

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

igreat timestears Posted:

I can’t speak for myself, because I’m a guy, but all the emo girls that I know expect at least twenty pages of poetry, a cuddle session, a cutting session, and some making out while listening to Nine Inch Nails or some other awesome music.

I’m willing to go for 15 pages, cuddle session(in spite my harsh exterior you’ll be surprised to know i like cuddling) and some making out but no more.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!