Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll Vote to Retire a ForumBuildr Build! (Round One)

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

If you’re gonna retire Faux News, maybe it would be nice to give e-peen to everyone who has managed to kill it by then. (BTW: I’m NOT peen-whoring here. I have NOT pwned Faux News, and it’s unlikely that I will get to if it’s retired soon).

enire edited this message on 08/25/2008 6:16PM

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

i think obscure phobias did turn out kinda poorly, but it has a unique spot among forums in being the only user made forum that’s faster to grind (and loads faster) than denture chat. once it gives lemons it will have its place in gameplay.

Who created that btw? It’s pretty horrid.

Edit: n/m, should have known it was you.

SG94 edited this message on 08/25/2008 6:13PM

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

non-RP forum

SG94

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

non-RP forum

I don’t have to like OPSB, and you yourself said it didn’t turn out great. Basically, we’re in agreement.

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

yeah but you don’t need to approach it like you did. I was bumuming heavy sarcasm.

SG94

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

yeah but you don’t need to approach it like you did. I was bumuming heavy sarcasm.

It’s a moot point, really. OPSB will be voted out, if not this round soon after that. It doesn’t even have a proper logo. Then again I hated Faux and campaigned against that for weeks, too (with male reproductive organ Liquor, ironically). There’s a LOT of others I’d like to see gone but Faux and OPSB where the first two that came to mind for me, but also RAtM for instance because of its illegible cred page.

Re: gameplay. This is just a guess but I think forum difficulty will change come ep 2, since otherwise we’ll have a whole bunch of comparatively weak forums when it rolls out.

Also I see how I came off mean, language barrier and stuff… sorry.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Me Log in to see images!

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Interesting, although I’m not sure how I feel about getting rid of any of the forums. I went Faux News, not because the content was bad (there is some bad stuff in pretty much all of them, that’s just the nature of an opinion/popularity based system), but it is bringing insane unbalance to the leaderboards.

Also, it was funnier and more of a challenge when it was invisible. Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I voted on Faux News as well, even though that build gave me 10 BPs for Nillo’s E-Peen Log in to see images!

My reasons:

* As stated before, insane unbalance on the leaderboards. Too bad there’s no way to revert the damage anymore, at least until EP2.

* Totally copied out from fauxnews.com. I even made my logo based on Faux being a ****ing rip-off. Log in to see images!

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

C’mon guys, I was just about to pwn all of these forums as soon as I got my DML (Should be tomorrow).

Don’t kill ‘em just yet. ;_;

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

girls advocating… can go, I don’t care about it anyway.

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I voted Faux News for one really simple reason:

fifteen forums making fun of republicans sure is fresh and hilarious!!!!!111!!1 <—imagine that this is in all caps

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

How about killing the forum we’re building this week? What’s its name again? Internet Confessional?

Btw nothing gives as good Cred/Flezz as Faux.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

quangntenemy Posted:

Post that on a non-DML troll and I will believe you.

Respec and 300 XRs for one run EL OH EL.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

quangntenemy Posted:

How about killing the forum we’re building this week? What’s its name again? Internet Confessional?

I woulda voted for Internet Confessional, but removing it now wouldn’t be a retirement- it would be an abortion.

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

it might not turn out so bad, you guise.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Actually I think Faux is the only thing that gives DML a use other than a collectible item.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

it might not turn out so bad, you guise.

It might not, and I’m trying to be fair. I just don’t like the concept much. Embarrbuming secrets are revealed by everyone on the Internet. What’s interesting is the SUBJECT of the embarrbuming secrets, not the secrets themselves. I cant imagine the personality of the average forumgoer at Internet Confessional. What are they about?

Best as I can bumume, the average forumgoer on IC would be a neurotic, attention-craving emo kid, but we already have that in many forums (and as a character clbum).

Orb edited this message on 08/25/2008 10:43PM

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

Orb Posted:

It might not, and I’m trying to be fair. I just don’t like the concept much. Embarrbuming secrets are revealed by everyone on the Internet. What’s interesting is the SUBJECT of the embarrbuming secrets, not the secrets themselves. I cant imagine the personality of the average forumgoer at Internet Confessional. What are they about?

Best as I can bumume, the average forumgoer on IC would be a neurotic, attention-craving emo kid, but we already have that in many forums (and as a character clbum).

So the concept itself isn’t inherently funny, therefor it requires users to breathe funny into it via the SUBJECT of their submissions. just as it is on other secrets-oriented websites. (like http://www.postsecret.com)

I never really got how people think a forum idea has to be inherently funny, or they hate it from the start. the idea is supposed to simply be the foundation.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Umm… Could you guys keep the discussion of Internet Confessional to its own thread instead of derailing this one? Thanks.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!