Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ If Firewall gives an E-Peen, Why Doesn't Faux News?

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

I’m just curious why there’s an E-Peen for the second hardest forum, but not the hardest.

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

I one point the Great Firewall of China was the hardest.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

It was a one-time thing. Trout underestimated our ability to beat GFoC at the time. I don’t think e-peens for tough forums will be happening in the near future, unless it’s a unique occurrence (first Re-Re to pwn Faux News?) or some epic Episode 2-level forum.

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

Orb Posted:

It was a one-time thing. Trout underestimated our ability to beat GFoC at the time. I don’t think e-peens for tough forums will be happening in the near future, unless it’s a unique occurrence (first Re-Re to pwn Faux News?) or some epic Episode 2-level forum.

Damn, it’s getting harder to be a peen whore without being here all the time

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

ET confirmed in chat that he had no plans to do peens for extra tough forums any more. He also said he wouldn’t be doing any more “I was first” peens. I love the peens, but I have to say I think it’s a good idea. E-peen that is pretty much based on how much flezz a character has at the time can be terribly frustrating to certain clbumes.

Else

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

No peen for the first Re-Re on Faux either as ET said in response to the June the 22nd incident:

Evil Trout Posted:

I did indeed say I was done giving E-Peen™ for Re-Res who beat various forums, as I don’t want it to eat into my time every time I design a new hard forum.

Since this wasn’t publically stated, I will give you an E-Peen™ for this (awesome) achievement, but in the future There will be no Re-Re E-Peen™ unless stated when the forum launches.

Source

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Yes, never underestimate determination.

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

...but if Faux News is going to be retired, I think everyone who has pwned it by then should receive an e-peen (btw, I have NOT pwned it, and I probably won’t if it gets retired soon, so I’m not peen-whoring here).

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

enire Posted:

...but if Faux News is going to be retired, I think everyone who has pwned it by then should receive an e-peen (btw, I have NOT pwned it, and I probably won’t if it gets retired soon, so I’m not peen-whoring here).

That would be another E-Peen for what in part amounts to “having been around for long enough”. We have plenty of those already. Besides, ET has stated quite clearly he wouldn’t do it… I don’t think he’ll change his mind based on the altered situation. I personally wouldn’t care either way: I’d get the peen on many alts but so would the competition.

SG94 edited this message on 08/25/2008 7:00PM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I don’t mind extra E-Peen (Log in to see images!

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

back when ET talked about hte peen for GfwC I stopped going for the x forums in a row directly. would’ve done that for faux news but I don’t hink it will come. also I hope faux news stays at all

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!