Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Writing My journal thread -- because you care.

Haydn

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

I was so sure that as soon as I finished art school I would be rich and famous because then everyone would see my amazing talentz. But I still work a ****ty retail job. No one loves me, and my idea of a good time is sitting at home having specialty tea alone will watching my cats sleep.

I used to write poetry, but honestly, I just don’t care enough anymore to make the effort of constructing extended metaphors to illustrate emotional states that have become so damned ingrained and predictable.

I am like an empty vessel. Or, to avoid all useless similes, I have no new ideas.

Haydn

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

My ex just called, but I screened it. She just called to tell me she cut my tattooed name off her shoulder.

I mean, yeah, it’s about bloody time she did something about it. But you’d think she might have, you know, just covered it up or something. Like I did to her. Take that — you are now a FLAMING, WEEPING HELL HOUND ZOMBIE SKULL.

I really feel that this is something I will want on my chest for the rest of my life.

I have no regrets. Really.

Ravyn_Angyl

[Suicide Pact]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

that is so..

****ing..

DEEP

Haydn

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Thank you for your understanding. So many people just don’t knooooow.

And I am glad you agree that Y is the new every vowel. Truly it is wyckyd.

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

so poor i eat out of a dumpster, it's punk as **** hell yeah

Jesus, Joseph and doggy-style Mary, what in the 10 blue worlds of **** is going on in this thread?!

Red_Machine_D edited this message on 11/13/2007 4:41PM

Haydn

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

omg. Just MY LIFE!!!

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

so poor i eat out of a dumpster, it's punk as **** hell yeah

Haydn Posted:

omg. Just MY LIFE!!!

You call THAT life?!

dongs

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

JOIN TEAM AWESOME NOW AND GET FREE LOLICON HENTAI!

tl;dr

pros use point form

trollog

11/13/07

– called out some n00bs on flamebate

– sucked some dix

2krew2furous

SouleXtincti-
on

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Red_Machine_D Posted:

Haydn Posted:

omg. Just MY LIFE!!!

You call THAT life?!

Some of us have the clarity to see through the deep fog of ignorance.

Others, like yourself, aren’t even aware of that fog.

The black cloud surrounds, astounds, confounds

The choking black brings painful peace… but not soon enough…

dongs

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

SouleXtinction Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

Haydn Posted:

omg. Just MY LIFE!!!

You call THAT life?!

Some of us have the clarity to see through the deep fog of ignorance.

Others, like yourself, aren’t even aware of that fog.

the fog is my bumgbum the moment you became aware of it you got owned

2krew2furous

Shadow Turkey

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Haydn Posted:

omg. Just MY LIFE!!!

Im fapping to your sadness.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

tell us more about your life so that we may in turn mock it, resulting in much amusement

404Error

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Evil Trout Posted:

tell us more about your life so that we may in turn mock it, resulting in much amusement

This sums up my feelings. Log in to see images!

Join GOONS Today,

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/1085

dongs

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

Haydn Posted:

I think you should bend her over a park bench and **** her with your stinking, rock-hard **** staff until she’s dead. Use your keys to rip her creamy little male reproductive organ cavity to shreds. Smear the blood all over your face and shaft. Then, you should **** into her mouth. By this, you will show her that you are in the dominant position, and that you don’t care one way or the other about her behavior. It’s the next best thing to ****ing severing, which you should promptly do while you vote her life a five and give her bum AIDS. Nuke her from orbit, but at the same time, make sure you’re using fire. I am a big fat fabulous person. I like to pick my nose and put the boogers into my erect male reproductive organ. I like to pee out little rods of my compressed male reproductive organ booger. God is a fabulous person. God is a fine upstanding member of society. The Lord God Jesus Christ is a worthless fabulous person. I kill everything I see. I can’t stop ****ing. I wish I could have sex. I want to **** so bad. I can taste your ****ing woman's genitals juice. I am a fine upstanding member of society. I am a stupid stupid fat ****ing fine upstanding member of society. Give me a Snickers bar, hot dog, and some Doritos. Anime ninja. Let’s watch some Naruto. God is Hitler’s fabulous person. There is no such thing as a fabulous person.

2krew2furous

Shadow Turkey

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Evil Trout Posted:

the mocking only makes my male reproductive organ harder.

I guess it is win/winLog in to see images!

apathy apath-
y apa

[dont care about th-
e internet
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

thanks for sharing this, unfortunately life never gets any better and creativity and energy drains from us all every day until we die Log in to see images!

life just makes me want to qui

Shadow Turkey

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

apathy apathy apa Posted:

thanks for sharing this, unfortunately life never gets any better and creativity and energy drains from us all every day until we die Log in to see images!

Why dont you just kill yourself lulz not like your famyly or anyone gonna care lolz

apathy apath-
y apa

[dont care about th-
e internet
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Shadow Turkey Posted:

Why dont you just kill yourself lulz not like your famyly or anyone gonna care lolz

i live as a testament to the blackness inside life, i walk the aisles of the local mall to remind the placid flocks of sheep that their life is a sham, and even to explain something this simple this to a mouthbreathing cretin such as yourself Log in to see images!

life just makes me want to qui

Ravyn_Angyl

[Suicide Pact]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

who here has read dragonlance?

well for those who havent theres this character called raistlin with whom i am in many ways familiar! first off his name (raistlin) is similar to mine (ravyn)(they both start with an r and end on an n) second hes a mage (i am wiccan) third he is cursed in that everyone he looks at he seems them slowly dying in front of his eyes, withering away… IT IS EXACTLY LIKE ME!!! i seriously think i am raistlins spirit sister and he is my spirit brother!!!!

Shadow Turkey

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Shadow Turkey Posted:

i live as a testament to the blackness inside life, i walk the aisles of the local mall to remind the placid flocks of sheep that their life is a sham, and even to explain something this simple this to a mouthbreathing cretin such as yourself Log in to see images!

Lulz you funny

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!