Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Forum Posts Missing

Lowtax

Level 3 Re-Re

I totally “owned” this RP forum I found, but then all my progress was deleted. Help?

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

If you think posting gibberish in every thread single is role playing, then I suggest you find another hobby. We have flood protection for a reason.

Lowtax

Level 3 Re-Re

Aw, but isn’t that what Re-Re’s do? That said, it was far too easy to flood that forum, I didn’t even notice the flood protection until after I had coated the main page. You might consider upping the flood delay, or perhaps a daily post limit if you don’t want to do that.

Edit: Also, I apologize for doing what amounted to a flood, I really was doing it in the spirit of testing.

Lowtax edited this message on 11/13/2007 1:34PM

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

It’s cool, just don’t do it again. The flood protection probably does need work. Right now it’s only once every 30 seconds, but I think maybe that should increase the more you are posting in succession.

Lowtax

Level 3 Re-Re

Hmm… My recollection may be slightly off, but it really seemed to me I was making posts MUCH more rapidly than every 30 seconds.

At the start, I was just playing around as a Re-Re, then I got the idea to cover the main page. If your deletion logs are more thorough than just “Post X deleted”, you might want to verify that I had at least 5-6 posts per minute going on.

I only noticed the flood protection when I was rapid replying to posts in the same thread. Anyways, make of that what you will.

Lowtax edited this message on 11/13/2007 1:46PM

dongs

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

JOIN TEAM AWESOME NOW AND GET FREE LOLICON HENTAI!

Lowtax Posted:

I only noticed the flood protection when I was rapid replying to posts in the same thread. Anyways, make of that what you will.

I’ve noticed this too. I’m guessing the antiflood measures are to prevent double posting a couple hundred times (sorry).

edit: Is it me, or are the quote styles sometimes off?
dongs edited this message on 11/13/2007 7:29PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!