Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest [CLOSED] CLOSED: Photoshop Phaggotry: Make Ron Paul (even more) evil!

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

this one is more goofy looking than evil, but i like it.

Ron Paul wants you to kill 100 gold skulltulas

might be able to crop it better than that without losing too much “spider”

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

How about Ron Paul spliced with Ron Jeremy?

Kitsune

[Suicide Pact]

Level 10 Emo Kid

just a fox trapped in a boi's body

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

NO. BAD.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

It is much easier doing human to human splicing. so yeah, I’m on it.

Meanwhile, here is ron paul’s sister!

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

GODAMN BATMAN!! AND YUO KNO W IT"

/\Ahahahaha

Id love an animu ronu paulu

Cyst

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

haha, they’re great cubear

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Cyst Posted:

haha, they’re great cubear

sorry that my limited skills weren’t good enough for your suggestion. it is just really hard to get that to blend right…

now, for ron paul jeremy. looks better as an avatar, this was actually very difficult and I still didn’t get it right so.. sorry?

sorry, maybe I’m just not up to standard here. I’ve got at least one more idea all on my own, probably mock it up tomorrow sometime?

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I vote that even if Cubear doesn’t win the contest, he should be given something for the splew of new Log in to see images!

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Now that I can purchase my own avatar I think I might make myself one. (not ron paul related, thanks)

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

The winner is (duh) Cubear! Amazing work.

We liked his (?) work so much, we’re going to give her (?) a little something extra. Check your Tubmail for a special message from The Fishy One.

Old Lady Paula will someday become an enemy in Denture Chat. We’re going to swap out the current Ron avatar to the Blingin’ Ron Paul, which we feel is more in tune with his whole vibe. But the true winner is Zombie Ron Paul which will become a Troll avatar.

Congrats and thanks for playing!

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

If you’re gonna use GOLD standard give 300 flezz and one of my points to halberd.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

half man half machine

just a little bonus for you people.

Cubear edited this message on 11/19/2007 7:56AM

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

of course, while i’m doing ron paul: movie star extraordinaire

Yeah I really should cut it out. Some part of me wants Ron Paul to find out about what I’ve done and respond to it.

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Damn with all the pictures of Ron Paul you’re posting I’m going to have to start thinking you have something for him.

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

InsertCoins Posted:

Damn with all the pictures of Ron Paul you’re posting I’m going to have to start thinking you have something for him.

You know he must have felt something even as he airbrushed the magnified pixels of Ron Paul’s sharp, chiselled chin and stately hanging jowls, as he slowly caressed the image of that magnificent bald head that was characteristic of all men born to greatness…

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

InsertCoins Posted:

This picture is basically all I know about ron paul. and it isn’t a pretty one.

Niggy Tardust

Avatar: 1652 2009-10-15 11:16:47 -0400

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Cubear Posted:

InsertCoins Posted:

This picture is basically all I know about ron paul. and it isn’t a pretty one.

so basically you’ve managed to not waste any of your time finding out about this ****head while effectively skewering him

not bad at all

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

I personally don’t care about politics, especially american politics as they are something I cannot affect in any way.

BlankTH

Avatar: 26180 Wed Nov 19 19:43:39 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

This was a super awesome idea for a contest JB!

I wish I was around back then, to take part in the awesomeness

Theo de Raadt

Avatar: 72133 Fri Jan 02 12:04:19 -0500 2009

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

My brain is so full of **** that I have to spew it on Flamebate so I don't have to suffer a lobotomy

The OP is awesomely talented.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!