Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
FAQ ITT: Movies so bad they're hilarious

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Rock ‘n Roll Nightmare (1987)

”At an old farmhouse, a family mysteriously dissapears at the hands of evil. Years later, hair metal band The Tritons comes to the farmhouse, whose barn now features a 24-track recording studio. Lead singer John Triton gets the band to perform their first night in the farmhouse after dinner, and weird little beasties suddenly appear, and strange things start to happen. Band members (and their tag along girlfriends) begin to act strangely and vanish one by one. Soon, only John Triton remains, and he holds a secret. Finally, the evil shows itself and a battle between heaven and hell ensues….”

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

The Dark Knight Log in to see images!

Lo! Log in to see images!

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

I used to have a whole list of these, now all I can remember is “Hamburger: The Motion Picture”

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

just tried to watch ‘the strangers’, ‘08 movie, turned it off about halfway through.. terrible movie.

TROLL 2

Bunni_Jarhead_24 edited this message on 08/23/2008 1:24PM

THE APPLE

SANTA CLAUS CONQUERS THE MARTIANS

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

I always find it so hard to apply the label “so bad it’s good” to anything because once you enjoy it, it becomes good in its own way. That being said, Freddy Got Fingered is probably my favorite ****ty movie of all time.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!